The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Too many scatterbrain players in the lineup right now. No cohesive team play at all. 

Imo, this is what happens if you dont roll four lines: heavy minute eaters commits gaffes cause they are tired and the rest are less engaged & anxious which will also leads' to gaffes but this staff obviously, has there favorites and will never sit those high minute easter despite there play..

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Convincing John said:

Crying about coaching this season is like  getting hit by a car and complaining that your smokes got squashed. 

Okay smart ass. Do we overhaul the entire roster? Lose assets to move $&!# contracts? What's your move? This coach is done and it's the only move left. I think Benning is likely done too but I really don't care at this point. He may have assembled the entire core for the next GM. 

9 minutes ago, Dogcrazy said:

We look like a pretty easy team to play against if you ask me.  I guess all the teams are thinking like me except for the Sens maybe.  

We are the easiest team to play against in the NHL, period, even when everyone's healthy. And I'm sure the Sens will agree too.

Just now, Darth Canuck said:

If Bo is out, that’s it, seasons over. No team can absorb this many injuries at one position.

Lol

Its been over.

I appreciate the optimistic vuew some fans have but the glass half full should be viewed as half empty.

There are issues on this team that have been very evident but not addressed.

7 minutes ago, 1-d said:

We are the easiest team to play against in the NHL, period, even when everyone's healthy. And I'm sure the Sens will agree too.

Nah.
The Sens, Sabres & Red Wings take the cake. 

Edited by viking mama

Just now, 1-d said:

This is why I was complaining when we were playing like this against the Sens. Everyone was saying stop complaining about winning but I knew this was coming.

So many bad habits being displayed by this team and a coach that doesn’t know how to correct them. Like even when they were healthy let’s not pretend like they weren’t turning the puck over and chasing all game. They’ve had maybe two or three complete games all season.

• Cheers 3
  • RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Well, at least we'll always have the "We won 7 of 9 games" trophy to add to our cabinet.  We can put it next to the "We beat the Blues in R1" trophy.

Can’t wait to be there for opening night next season to witness that banner going up to the rafters at the Rog

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1