The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, Googlie said:

So what you are saying is that even Ottawa can pass us?

at this point Ottawa is more likely to pass us then we are to make the playoffs.

At the start of the year alot of us believed we were going to make the playoffs, we all laughed at the tsn predictions. Maybe they were right, our team just isn't good enough

1 minute ago, Convincing John said:

Again, you got hit by a car, the smokes causing cancer isn’t why you’re bleeding out on the street. 

We just don’t have the players, I know coaching is the easiest and most obvious thing to get mad at but it’s not why we suck. We have crappy players. 

Hmmmm, I like our players, I think we have the potential talent to be very competitive, but hey, what do I know?

4 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Although Slovakia does produce some decent hockey players I’m not sure what the southernmost village and municipality in Slovakia has to do with tonight’s game.

Lol, that was honestly a spell check error, I'm sure my spelling was closer to Slovakia than it was to taking your time, so I'll blame it on Grammerly. Had I actually proofed the post I might have even caught it.

Just now, ShawnAntoski said:

The staf has been tweaking the forward group but the D core has remained intact and despite the mostly vet group, Demmer is still getting alot of shots and it is Demko who is bailing them out for the most part (not the other way around).  

Embarrassing that they trot the same D out every game and think they’re playing good.

After this game if the coach is preaching accountability he should be sitting Benn and slotting Juolevi in. But of course he won’t because only young players get sent a message.

18 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I won’t be on team tank. We’ll see what happens. Only saving grace is the week off. Hopefully just a bad bruise on Horvat but looks grim if he’s out. Petey I think was always expected to be back after the break. LTIR was just a cap move but ya I’m pretty bummed right now. 

I hope your optimistic projections come to fruition. 

Hard to believe, but when hard luck strikes, Karma usually balances the scales at the backend. If it was a regular season, time could be their friend. This year it is not.

Maybe with the dispersal draft coming, some amazing things could happen at the entry-draft, especially if these scouting reports are irregular & likely all over the map.

Benning, as a scouting-guru, just might be able to find the Canucks an amazing parting gift. 

Edited by viking mama
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

at this point Ottawa is more likely to pass us then we are to make the playoffs.

At the start of the year alot of us believed we were going to make the playoffs, we all laughed at the tsn predictions. Maybe they were right, our team just isn't good enough

That math doesn’t add up unless Horvat and Petey are out for the year. Are they?

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I think we should say "Thank You, Travis" instead of "Fire Green".  That's just me though.

Might be the case at the end of the year. Interesting to see what happens. I’ll cheer/hope till then 

• Cheers 1