The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

Yeah man, it's tough. Drs rely on a patient's perceived pain to get enough understanding of what's going on to order the correct tests. It can take a while to break through to team-first guys that they need to be honest about it. You usually get 'yeah it hurts a bit, but not that bad' because they think that admitting it hurts means they aren't tough or they'll let their team down.

Yeah, there's that. Plus there are so many different ways bodies can malfunction. As the years go by, we get to learn the names of more and more body parts and ailments that we wished we hadn't lol.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Don't get your hopes up because your gonna have a hard fall.  We currently have a 6% chance of making the playoffs.  In other words, golf seasons just around the corner, so enjoy the games for what they offer.  We're still 2 years from possibly being in a real contending position.

We're going to need to add a lot of pieces to become a contender. 

I dont think JB can get all that done in 2 seasons. 

We'll be contending for a playoff spot but not the Cup in that timeframe. Unless JB makes some incredible UFA signings and makes some home run trades.. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
3 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

Guy's a beast....anyone questioning his heart needs to lace 'em up after a puck smash to the foot.

I was sure he was done for the season, the way the barely got off the ice.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Sorry Travis but the NHL doesn’t have the best refs in the world. Man alive, the brown nosing Green is doing here is embarrassing. The standards change from game to game? Standards, by definition, shouldn’t change and should always be followed.

Green could have just said that it’s an unfortunate and left it at that. 

DJ Smith just said the exact same things Travis Green did 

2 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

I was sure he was done for the season, the way the barely got off the ice.

Thank god for shot blockers.

I don’t know why any player wouldn’t wear them now. 

• Hydration 1
1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

Yikes. These coaches must fear that saying anything other than what they have would result in them being blacklisted by these game management pimps.

• Hydration 1
Just now, Devron44 said:

The NHL probably sent a memo out warning coaches not to comment more than the standard company lines.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they told them all exactly what to say.

6 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Yikes. These coaches must fear that saying anything other than what they have would result in them being blacklisted by these game management pimps.

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

The NHL probably sent a memo out warning coaches not to comment more than the standard company lines.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they told them all exactly what to say.

It’s interesting. I think If they want to eliminate “game management” that’s gotta come right from to top to the refs.

It’s a known fact that games are called differently each game.

My eyes really opened up in the Montreal series. That was criminal imo.

I understand that it is a tough job and easier for us to look at replays from our couches but games like the ones in Montreal really make you wonder.

Edited by Devron44
  • Hydration 2
18 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Back the Brinks truck up for Rod the Bod.

I support this. He wouldn't tolerate lazy play! Plus Jake would feel shame every time Rod flashes his abs and says 'get to the gym you lazy bastard.' 

• Hydration 3
  • Sad 1
Just now, Gnarcore said:

I support this. He wouldn't tolerate lazy play! Plus Jake would feel shame every time Rod flashes his abs and says 'get to the gym you lazy bastard.' 

Watch it you might get roasted by a certain user. I know I did.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP
  • SNuck locked this topic