The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I think I may be the most consistent member of this forum, I have been anti Green day one and not jumped on bashing other Canucks. Win or lose, my message has always been the same.

i just learned to tolerate your green spam lol

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

The Nucks need to go 13-6-1 in these remaining 20 games to have even a sniff of the final playoff position, ....If Bo plays he won't be 100% and thats stupid IMHO....he should rest....and whatever team is out there....they will need every ounce of puck luck they can get ...cause they are going to need it.....

As long as people don’t make crap up or say stupid things to push their narrative, dislike Green all you want I say. You don’t have to like the guy and opinions are welcome. Just not a fan of bull poop. That’s my 2 cents on the fire Green crew.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

As long as people don’t make crap up or say stupid things to push their narrative, dislike Green all you want I say. You don’t have to like the guy and opinions are welcome. Just not a fan of bull poop. That’s my 2 cents on the fire Green crew.

This 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I heard Greens wife left him for someone from Vancouver and he swore vengeance on the city.

• Haha 3