The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Looking like classic 3 stooges coaches tonight 

Hey!

Everyone!

Its 2288!

Welcome to the game bud. Gary still doesn’t wanna talk to you. He really didn’t appreciate the last time. That was real rude of you to do what you did.

Have a gun and tonic bud. Avoid Darcy. She’s also still mad at you.

Edited by Me_
  • Haha 1

ITS TIME

SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT SHUTOUT 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, brownky said:

I wonder if playing from behind and getting outshot (and thus blocking everything) is mostly behind the injury issues. Like a guy doesn't go off from blocking the shot, but it's straw on the camel's back that ultimately leads to the wear and tear and injury.

We've been 'block every shot' for like 6 years and our injuries have seemed quite massive in that time. I've long wondered about that.

Meanwhile, our Powerplay is once again worthless, we can't generate one chasing the game and defense is terrible.

Something has to give. A lot has to give.

newell brown is still coaching

Canucks are carrying 5v5, just not scoring:

image.png

All aboard the positivity train for the 3rd! I'm calling 4 Canucks goals.

_____                 . . . . . o o o o o
  __|[_]|__ ___________ _______    ____      o
 |[] [] []| [] [] [] [] [_____(__  ][]]_n_n__][.
_|________|_[_________]_[________]_|__|________)<
  oo    oo 'oo      oo ' oo    oo 'oo 0000---oo\_
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, SNuck said:

Love Roger but I've never liked the optics of having a statue of a guy waving a flag of surrender outside the building. 

Its why he waved the towel that we have a statue of him. 

There all types of movements out here nowadays...waving the towel at the injustice of the refereeing that game was one. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

I thunk the players know the reality. This team is what it is.  A below .500 team. Not bad enough for a great pick. Not good enough to make the playoffs. It is the worst situation to be in. That 15 to 31 range.

that's what you think the reality is.  speaking for the players is something else.

• Cheers 1