The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Tom Sestito said:

Myers had one of those Myers games where people will say OMG he played 25 minutes what a great top four d!

But was just $&!# like usual

thanks for saving me the time having to read what the straw "people will say".

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

We are spending to the cap with a losing team, and Aquilini paid for us to buy our own AHL affiliate.  Look at the bum paying the Senators in foodstamps for what a bad owner looks like.

when a owner comes out and says he stands by a losing team and isn't holding anyone accountable, ya I would say that's a bad owner. How can he stand by and say everything is ok? The  gm has wasted so much of his money. At least there should be an argument as to why Benning is still here after almost 8 years. They have won nothing and he wants two more years.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Me_ said:

Whether I’m “loyal” to anything is irrelevant.

It’s the buzzfly b!tches b!tching on this site which lowers the quality of the experience.

The viewing experience or the forum experience? 

Mute is your friend bruv. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

when a owner comes out and says he stands by a losing team and isn't holding anyone accountable, ya I would say that's a bad owner. How can he stand by and say everything is ok? The  gm has wasted so much of his money. At least there should be an argument as to why Benning is still here after almost 8 years. They have won nothing and he wants two more years.

Because the idiot Benning replaced left a mess so bad that anyone who was paying attention would have realized it would take a very, very long time to clean things up. 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Qwags said:

A week off to stew on that. Great. Worst part is, the team will be back to playing as usual, no adjustments in sight.

With Boyd instead of ???

Vesey, Graovac. Hawryluk and MacEwen all played decently 

• Vintage 2

2 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Whether I’m “loyal” to anything is irrelevant.

It’s the buzzfly b!tches b!tching on this site which lowers the quality of the experience.

Ya we got a stacked roster that’s gonna make some noise in round 3. Can’t wait, don’t know what the complaints are about. 

• Upvote 1