The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 24, 2021 | 7:30 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, Convincing John said:

This is our Stanley cup this year 

Honestly, if Benning didn't &^@# up the cap and we can pick up quality depth player and bring back players like Toffoli and sign a couple more legit middle 6 forwards and top 4 D to 1-2 year contracts, with EP and Hughes on ELC, Demko, Boeser, Horvat, Miller on extremely team friendly deals, this could have been a year we challenge for one.

Instead we are stuck with Beagle, Roussel, Eriksson, Sutter and bunch of pylons eating up our cap space

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Because the idiot Benning replaced left a mess so bad that anyone who was paying attention would have realized it would take a very, very long time to clean things up. 

Common man, he's made terrible trades and free agent signings. You can't keep a gm for drafting only. He's terrible at trading and signing free agents. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
Just now, King Heffy said:

Because the idiot Benning replaced left a mess so bad that anyone who was paying attention would have realized it would take a very, very long time to clean things up. 

NTC for every actual asset and precisely sweet &^@# all in the cupboard. 

• Hydration 1
1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Anyhow, that's enough internet for me tonight.

Try not to waste too much energy grieving over a hockey game.

Sleep well in your recliner. 

• Haha 4
15 minutes ago, rychicken said:

Jack, even though you make fun of me all the time, I cannot let you do that....

I'm going in. I don't care anymore. Alert the paramedics. 

• Huggy Bear 1
12 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

WPG  is a serious Cup contender..  

Elite team.. 

No, they're not. They are still a garbage team that will fail when it matters the most once again. They can go to hell!

7 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

We are spending to the cap with a losing team, and Aquilini paid for us to buy our own AHL affiliate.  Look at the bum paying the Senators in foodstamps for what a bad owner looks like.

kinda, but we are only playing like 59m of total salry i the lineup. the other is 13m dead cap space and 11m of injuries

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

With Boyd instead of ???

Vesey, Graovac. Hawryluk and MacEwen all played decently 

Strange to say but for most of the game they actually played a decent game this time. Two stupid deserved penalties set the tone, a bunch of posts,  then their goalie plays lights out. We’re not good enough but the effort was there.

Just now, Coconuts said:

Oh man, Copp scored four goals on us? 

That's gotta be a season low. 

Pretty sure that was a career high for him.

• -SN- locked this topic