The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Montreal has 3 more games postponed

Rate this topic

This might be the thing that evens things up, you never know how this season is going to end...the North has been pretty consistent and teams really haven't budged much, but this last stretch will test teams as it tested the Canucks in the early goings.

We have to make use of this long layoff, get some good practices in and come back ready to play hard because there's not many breaks coming up now.

I wonder if any other teams have similar issues whether they'll just try and cram the games in or prolong the regular season.

1 hour ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

This might be the thing that evens things up, you never know how this season is going to end...the North has been pretty consistent and teams really haven't budged much, but this last stretch will test teams as it tested the Canucks in the early goings.

We have to make use of this long layoff, get some good practices in and come back ready to play hard because there's not many breaks coming up now.

I wonder if any other teams have similar issues whether they'll just try and cram the games in or prolong the regular season.

I think they had a drop dead date scheduled for the start of the playoffs that was agreed to by the networks. If we see another team affected then it may end up going to points percentage if they’re not able to reschedule the missed games by that date