The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Seven years without a clear plan from Canucks brass.

Rate this topic

14 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

My Leads? What are you on about? 

Fixed.   I can't keep track of everyone who's pro, anti, meh or in the middle with management.   I'm personally in the middle - but wouldn't make fun of our franchise, even when Keenan was running things.     As a stakeholder we all have some responsibility to our team, get some are just blowing steam a lot like Dumb Nuck.    Still an avid fan.   But going over the GDT of the TO/MTL series could see that some true colours came out.   Not clumping you into that - just don't see why making fun of our entire extistence = fan. 

• Hydration 1
7 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Fixed.   I can't keep track of everyone who's pro, anti, meh or in the middle with management.   I'm personally in the middle - but wouldn't make fun of our franchise, even when Keenan was running things.     As a stakeholder we all have some responsibility to our team, get some are just blowing steam a lot like Dumb Nuck.    Still an avid fan.   But going over the GDT of the TO/MTL series could see that some true colours came out.   Not clumping you into that - just don't see why making fun of our entire extistence = fan. 

The Canucks entered the league in what year?

• Haha 1