The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

19 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm not sure why people are even on twitter if you're famous, or even sports-famous. Why put yourself through that? 

I would run no social media if I was famous 100%. I’m not famous and I only run IG lol 

• Cheers 1

4 hours ago, SNuck said:

Well, how many Canucks players are front-line workers or over the age of 55? 

hockey is like a religion in Canada.

Should'a been possible to sideline say 80 shots for the players and staff. 80 shots that's not much.

Requires just a little flexibility...

Not a big deal ...

some countries get this done...

2 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Should'a been possible to sideline say 80 shots for the players and staff. 80 shots that's not much.

Not a big deal ...

I disagree completely.  Hockey is in no way any more essential than Burger King. To put a professional athletes health before anyone else due to an entertainment factor is crazy.  They have too many perks as it is imo.

• Like 2
  • Vintage 2

8 minutes ago, Wolfgang Durst said:

Not a big deal ...

I guess you can submit a complaint somewhere that the rollout is not based on your entertainment needs. 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I can't see a guy like Horvat jumping the queue. 

Nope........though like I told my 21 daughter who had guilt about getting hers even before her grandmother.......no one should feel bad about getting it if offered.

• Cheers 4

40 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I can't think of anyone on CDC e.g. that would actually tweet something nasty to AG's wife. I mean who would do that and claim to be a fan? 

Well there was this guy on CDC, he said he was hoping it was Green that caught the virus.

So yah, those kinds of people are out there.

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I really dislike "Canucks twitter" in particular because I don't think it represents most of us but it gets spun that way. 1/2 of them are probably the same 10 basement dwellers in Calgary with multiple accounts. 

I can't think of anyone on CDC e.g. that would actually tweet something nasty to AG's wife. I mean who would do that and claim to be a fan? 

I just search through for pics mostly, for they are worth a thousand words, and nothing of real substance can be communicated on twitter.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/canucks?f=image

• Cheers 1