The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 hours ago, EmilyM said:

Lucic has one extra year on his contract over Loui. Would you take Lucic for an extra year just so he's an upgrade over Loui today?

Having Lucic's $6m caphit on the books in 2022-2023 is going to be a nasty contract when Petey and Hughes are hitting their prime.

I would, as it would have been 3 or 4 years having a using player not a Janitor in the press box. Also, its not 6m as there is retention and I think you can trade a player who has retention and retain again up to the 50% mark

26 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

You're weird lol...

Really why would you spend your spare time photoshopping one man's facial features on another man's face....

Go for a jog or something.. do 100 pushups, try 5 sets of 20  and then go for a jog.. 

What a silly post, maybe that is what you should do, instead of making a post like the one you did...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

This is the NHL's definition of a "close contact":

Persons shall be considered to be a “Close Contact” if they have been within 6 feet of the Index Individual for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period, starting from 2 days before illness onset (or, for asymptomatic Index Individuals, 2 days prior to test specimen collection), until the time the Index Individual is isolated. Close Contacts may include a Player’s family if a Player tests positive. In Canada, the relevant provincial or local public health definition shall be consulted to determine close contacts requiring necessary follow-ups.

https://media.nhl.com/site/asset/public/ext/2020-21/2020-21PositiveTestProtocol.pdf

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

What a silly post, maybe that is what you should do, instead of making a post like the one you did...

Really?.

You honestly think its not weird to sit on a computer photoshopping men's faces on to other men's faces? 

What am i missing.. surely going for a jog would be much more enjoyable..

As for me it's my day off from physical exercise . Day to rest.  Whole body sore from training hard last few days... today eat lots rest and recover.... 

5 minutes ago, dpn1 said:

I am sorry but have been out of touch the last week.  Does all this mean the game is canceled tomorrow?  Just wondering as the Comets are playing on Wednesday as well. B)

Depends on subsequent test results. Also:

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

Really?.

You honestly think its not weird to sit on a computer photoshopping men's faces on to other men's faces? 

What am i missing.. surely going for a jog would be much more enjoyable..

As for me it's my day off from physical exercise . Day to rest.  Whole body sore from training hard last few days... today eat lots rest and recover.... 

The poster goes by Emily- My guess is the person is a female and may be attracted to 1 or both players...OR they are just good with photo shop and what I could never accomplish ever she/he may have been able to do within a minute...

A jog is not enjoyable, it is very hard on the shins...for me anyway. I hate running and never do it. Think you will have many days off from training as the gyms are now closed, unless you gym rat it in your place then...get the F off the computer and go work out again anyway!! Haha jokes aside, we all need some down time and everyone spends it differently

• Haha 1