The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, rychicken said:

Could be, but 2 or 3 steps away from that I think

I think they would enact a more restrictive capacity policy on box retailers, malls and grocery stores first. 

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

100% told the guys at work today. Couple days everything will be shutdown again 

I think with how upset/combative people have gotten over the flippy floppy restrictions/policy we will likely see another one. 

What people don’t understand is that the government can’t really give clear cut restrictions/policy on something so hard to predict. They’re always changing because the government wants society to run, they don’t want another lockdown. 

Unfortunate that some won’t take a step back and make this realization. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

These are only four active players that are not on the COVID Protocol list: Miller, Boeser, Vesey, Schmidt.

OK let's hope they didn't get it...  I wonder if we'll ever find out who the original spreader was...  Gaudette or Hamonic??  It's so scary to imagine that dressing room filled with droplets and Covid air.... That's probably the high risk place to brew the virus... 

Dr Henry says she is not aware that P1 variant is involved in the Canucks outbreak. 

Covid is still covid. It can spread like this. The most dangerous variant is the human variant. Our behavior helps the virus to spread. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Her stubbornness is so damaging here.  She just refuses to be proactive, to see what is happening in Ontario and just shrug.  Just continuing to say be calm, be safe blah blah is not enough.

Honestly getting pretty sick of her.

Don't really feel like posting much here on CDC anymore as my nose is out of joint due to having innocent posts removed. Would love an explanation but won't hold my breath. 

Anyway, cant help myself cause I have a question.

If some players have the P1 variant (though BHen says she hasn't heard that) and some players have good old reg covid.

Does that mean, at the same time, players were exposed to two different sources of covid? 

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

36 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I think with how upset/combative people have gotten over the flippy floppy restrictions/policy we will likely see another one. 

What people don’t understand is that the government can’t really give clear cut restrictions/policy on something so hard to predict. They’re always changing because the government wants society to run, they don’t want another lockdown. 

Unfortunate that some won’t take a step back and make this realization. 

I'd argue that the government only wants more power, and chaos is a force multiplier, thus, the chaos.