The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

9 minutes ago, Bo Dega said:

I have not seen peteys name anywhere, does anyone know if he got it too ?

Isn't Petey still on IR or just skating on his own?? If so, not likely was he in the same dressing room, same time with the team right? unless they meet up regularly for burgers and fries????

4 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

I have been wondering about that.  Are injured players results possibly not reported?  Though, it would make sense if he didn't get it since he wasn't at the practices in question.  Though I did read that he was skating on his own at some point, so possibly in the arena.

I suspect that he's not practicing with the team, so was not exposed.  I explained in a post a little while ago, that I saw an article quoting a scientist that suggested ice hockey is probably the least safe of the sports for Covid exposure.  The warm air above traps a layer of cold air at ice level, so rather than dissipating, the Coronavirus gets trapped and concentrated at ice level, where the players are breathing heavily, thus exposing each other.  

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

LOL Dregs putting 'fluid' into his tweets is covering himself for being completely wrong with most of everything he publicly states.  Zero credibility for anything this supposed 'insider' says. 

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

if it's the Brazilian variant, I don't think it matters

True.... reportedly very deadly too.... gosh... another write-off year for most of us here... it's actually better off to be jobless (unless u got mortgage and 3 kids to raise) since last March... ppl are still feeding on CERB$!!! 

9 minutes ago, Fanuck said:

LOL Dregs putting 'fluid' into his tweets is covering himself for being completely wrong with most of everything he publicly states.  Zero credibility for anything this supposed 'insider' says. 

Fluid has become such an overused word these days. It's perfect for people like Dreger who want to speculate without any responsibility for providing actual facts.

• Cheers 2

54 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Which means, there are now only four active players that aren't on the COVID list: Boeser, Miller, Vesey and Benn.

Who is on the taxi squad officially? Two infected on that list. 

Edited by Jaimito

11 hours ago, kloubek said:

No, but it makes for a good anti-government story for Conservativres and conspiracy theorists to rally behind.

I am a bit more right leaning and if peeps on my side are doing this nonsense and that’s a bit shameful. 

• Cheers 1