The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah this year has sucked all around is so many ways.

However, there are good things happening too. Just loved the Podkolzin performance today. I think he and Tryamkin will have a big impact next year. 

The trade deadline is toast for us, but maybe thats OK too, its not like the prices are high for players this year, the market is crap for returns so far for most trades. 

Might not be a bad thing especially if offers from other teams on our certain players may be low ball offers. 

9 hours ago, Odjicks_Knuckles said:

Fake news removed by mod

Really?

You can say what you wish but it is true. 

It is kinda funny that you post that it is fake considering the garbage that you post.

For reference. I live in a country with one of the highest death rates per million. In fact, a few months ago there was an ad in the paper saying that there was 10% vacancy in the old age homes. On the next page there was an article about how 10% of the elderly had died in the old age homes.

I also lived in Mexico for 9 years. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, FaninMex said:

Really?

You can say what you wish but it is true. 

It is kinda funny that you post that it is fake considering the garbage that you post.

For reference. I live in a country with one of the highest death rates per million. In fact, a few months ago there was an ad in the paper saying that there was 10% vacancy in the old age homes. On the next page there was an article about how 10% of the elderly had died in the old age homes.

I also lived in Mexico for 9 years.