The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 hours ago, Raspberries said:

They traded Hockey Gaud??:(

Highmore is 20lbs heavier, has some wheels, and he scored 3 goals in the last year's bubble in their series vs the Coil.

We'll probably be pleasantly surprised at his ability. He *can* play center too in a pinch.

It's kind of a sideways move, maybe, but I can see the potential upside.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

wow you are so mad, the only time wasted is yours and you sir are doing that to yourself 

? no.. you are the one wasting people's time saying that one player is better than another, when you haven't even seen one of them play

15 minutes ago, xereau said:

Well, Highmore can actually play center in the NHL, something which Gaudette mightily struggled.

Benning has a plan for the bottom 6 and I for one am willing to sit back and see what it is before I crap on it.

He's already alluded to the fact that the secondary scoring from vets was a mistake, and that they are moving to fix it.

I expect an uptempo brand of hockey from this guy.

I've been "sitting back" for 3 years now.. how much time does he need? And a experienced GM isn't supposed to be making a "mistake" that costs a team 5+ years of being competitive 

"One thing you appreciate about Highmore is his work ethic and attention to detail. Probably, it's hard to find a bigger team guy with his willingness to do the right thing for the team at all times. He's done well with the opportunity that he's gotten. From his standpoint, hopefully he can use this to get a little boost and new opportunity."

~Hawks' coach Colliton

Edited by xereau
  • Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, 'NucK™ said:

? no.. you are the one wasting people's time saying that one player is better than another, when you haven't even seen one of them play

stop talking about wasting time, stop talking about time all together, quit trying to be a clock you prolly don't have the face for it 

4 minutes ago, XxS3E3DI2N2SxX said:

stop talking about wasting time, stop talking about time all together, quit trying to be a clock you prolly don't have the face for it 

lol.. you're the one that sounds mad for some reason.. why can't I talk about time? a 7 year rebuild and you guys are still defending this buffoon :lol: