The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 hours ago, aznmonk said:

Sorry off topic... wrestlemania 37..... live audience of 25k fans... hopefully we can be back to normal next year......

Well ya might as well. This is a uniquely different gdt. It's a seinfeld thread...a thread about nothing..and everything!

18 minutes ago, zimmy said:

Well, that’s one way of controlling the narrative.

Classy move on his part. Frankly I think we gave up on him too early. Hope it doesn't come back to haunt us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

I wish him all the best of luck.....when he’s not playing against the Canucks.

yup, time to move on. 

I hope he does well, it wasn't going to be a fit here. Happens. 

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

26 minutes ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

So did the canucks get a practice in today?

Per 650 right now they are heading "back on the ice".  Don't know if they had a morning skate, or if this is their only one today.

(Great interview with Jannik Hansen)

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Per 650 right now they are heading "back on the ice".  Don't know if they had a morning skate, or if this is their only one today.

(Great interview with Jannik Hansen)

I loved that interview with Honey Badger...we're so lucky to still have him on board.

4 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Okay this is just sad.  Any chance the NHL will see sense and not make them play a flipping game on Friday? 

Yes, I do know the answer to that.

You can pretty much go a week or 10 days or whatever from when the started dropping. For example Gaudette was first then Hamonic and both have cleared. I imagine a lot of those guys will come off as early as tomorrow 

52 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

How are they leaving that Friday game on the schedule with that many players in COVID protocol?

Where is the NHLPA in all of this to step in and protect their players. Do they really think it’s okay to be off for two weeks and then just step right back into a game with no practice?

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

How are they leaving that Friday game on the schedule with that many players in COVID protocol?

Where is the NHLPA in all of this to step in and protect their players. Do they really think it’s okay to be off for two weeks and then just step right back into a game with no practice?

• Thanks 1