The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I hope no one’s eating right now...jeez, gag me with a spoon!

Messier out pushing his new book and talks about leadership. 

"Leading meant getting behind my teammates, or out in front of them; doing whatever was necessary to help them fulfil their potential.

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, 4petesake said:

"Leading meant getting behind my teammates, or out in front of them; doing whatever was necessary to help them fulfil their potential.

maybe he's not taking about leadership there :ph34r:

• Haha 3

41 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Very high standard - that even, he had a hard time achieving it; perhaps too much time on hand and he is trying to build up his brand under the banner of his version of what leadership is (also, he got paid very well for his brand of leadership).   

• Cheers 1

5 hours ago, EdgarM said:

I thought Superstars took care of themselves like this............

MUST SEE Marchand punches Daniel 06/13/2011 - YouTube

Real hockey vs gentleman’s type hockey.   

That 94 team would had matched the Bruins chippiness and would had bitten back hard.   Also, McClean was so amazing and calm during that run - it felt like every game we had a chance to win.    

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

I give up on how covid protocol works. Gaudette tested positive and was in the lock room and ice yesterday. Yet game is still being played? Absolute bs considering the habs got to cancel their games. 

Have had a variant 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, FijianCanuck said:

I give up on how covid protocol works. Gaudette tested positive and was in the lock room and ice yesterday. Yet game is still being played? Absolute bs considering the habs got to cancel their games. 

Quebec health authorities were involved.  The player had a highly contagious Covid variant and they were forced to shut down all their facilities for a week with no training possible.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

I think we can trust bc cdc has everyone's best interests here. If the rest of the team has tested negative multiple times then why stop the games? MTL had two players test positive as well. 

• Cheers 1