The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

i am sorry but why are they practicing and playing? Another joke and clown move from this medical staff. The same staff that made Demko fly with a concussion, and made Brock with a extreme back injury  

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, IRR said:

Do you ever shut up!!! So much ignorance & negativity!! 

DUDE This is regarding the safety of the players, coaches, and their families. you should not be playing if there positive case

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

DUDE This is regarding the safety of the players, coaches, and their families. you should not be playing if there positive case

Plenty of teams are and have.  It was always expected that there will be players catching Covid.  Montreal was shutdown because it was a highly contagious variant.  

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1
18 minutes ago, mll said:

Plenty of teams are and have.  It was always expected that there will be players catching Covid.  Montreal was shutdown because it was a highly contagious variant.  

Is the non-variant of covid not also highly contagious? Or at least contagious enough where there is a very high likelihood of spread after sitting in the locker room next to people, skating, etc.? 

7 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

Really excited to see Juolevi finally get his shot as starting goalie

he is a shot blocking machine

• Vintage 1
50 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Is our depth that bad that 2 recent waiver wire players are on both PP units...yikes, that is quite ugly. Would so rather have a Utica prospect or someone like Sven as an option on PP2, poor bearcheese...might get league minimum offer or a PTO for next season and I hope he makes it back to the NHL. Was a decent player for us and looking at our bottom 6 scoring, think it is safe to say Sven would have better pt totals than anyone else on the team that is in our bottom 6 but I digress

Just now, Canuckster86 said:

Is our depth that bad that 2 recent waiver wire players are on both PP units...yikes, that is quite ugly. Would so rather have a Utica prospect or someone like Sven as an option on PP2, poor bearcheese...might get league minimum offer or a PTO for next season and I hope he makes it back to the NHL. Was a decent player for us and looking at our bottom 6 scoring, think it is safe to say Sven would have better pt totals than anyone else on the team that is in our bottom 6 but I digress

Yes. Yes it is that bad. 

Pearson

Beagle

Ferland

Petterson

Bailey

all out.

Sutter and Hawryluk were also out.

Weird rules about how to recall players.

Wonder how other teams that lose 7 players manage.

I'd guess not well.

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

Lets see if all this time off and practicing has made any difference. Big moral game here, we're about 10 points out of a playoff spot right now if you account for Montreal gaining 6/10 points of their 5 games in hand (at their current .60 points percentage rate).

20 odd games to go, we'd have to be lights-out to gain 10 points in the standings or Montreal will have to collapse. Anything could happen but it's unlikely, so let's just crush the Flames.

7-2 Canucks

• Like 1
  • SNuck changed the title to [GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP
  • SNuck unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic