The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Well BUF seems to be just as bad at keeping the lead in the 3rd as we are...

Have they set the new losing streak record yet?

well will see ....if they blow this lead ...then yes they will set new record

I have a lot of friends and family playing hockey in leagues outside of the NHL.  For example in Europe.  The Alps League I know several kids and literally every team in the league lost games due to covid this year.  Some teams had 3/4 of the players and staff down with it.

Luckily, I am aware of no no serious illnesses or long term effects  that resulted. Fact of life playing team sports this year.  

With 3 confirmed cases on the Canucks I expect their games will be postponed for a week at least.

5 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

A decent percentage of your posts reference your alcohol consumption. Not necessarily saying you might have a problem, but....yeah.;)

Dumb Nuck once famously stated...

I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me

Or, maybe that was another dude, I'm too wasted to remember.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

I have a lot of friends and family playing hockey in leagues outside of the NHL.  For example in Europe.  The Alps League I know several kids and literally every team in the league lost games due to covid this year.  Some teams had 3/4 of the players and staff down with it.

Luckily, I am aware of no no serious illnesses or long term effects  that resulted. Fact of life playing team sports this year.  

With 3 confirmed cases on the Canucks I expect their games will be postponed for a week at least.

It's likely too early to tell.  Long haulers describe a pretty unpleasant experience so we really need to keep that in mind.