The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, EmilyM said:

Agree. The players had a valid complaint about the rough early schedule and the lack of rest and practice. Well here’s your rest and practice time. Now, let’s show up.

I’m still going with no excuses. Lol

oh dang it 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

A decent percentage of your posts reference your alcohol consumption. Not necessarily saying you might have a problem, but....yeah.;)

I think I’m good, if I wasn’t I’d be hiding it.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

JB needs to add a lot via trades and UFAs if he wants to compete for a Cup in 2 years like he said...

This AVS team is a powerhouse and just getting started. Such a young exciting team loaded with stars and more good prospects on the way... just signed Newhook today to ELC

Im watching AVS game and they just scored 5 goals in first 7 mins of the 1st period. Donskoi has a hatty.

AVS remind me of the 80s Oilers. Not going to be easy to beat for any team the next few years. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Buffalo wins!!  And looked like they totally forgot how to win-celly!

The NHL needs to step in and put the Sabres season on hold until they can investigate what led to this unusual outcome

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

JB needs to add a lot via trades and UFAs if he wants to compete for a Cup in 2 years like he said...

This AVS team is a powerhouse and just getting started. Such a young exciting team loaded with stars and more good prospects on the way... just signed Newhook today to ELC

Im watching AVS game and they just scored 5 goals in first 7 mins of the 1st period. Donskoi has a hatty.

AVS remind me of the 80s Oilers. Not going to be easy to beat for any team the next few years. 

They really are impressive, leave it to Joe to assemble such a talented group....

But they will face Cap problems with so many guys doing so well

1 minute ago, EmilyM said:

The NHL needs to step in and put the Sabres season on hold until they can investigate what led to this unusual outcome

better yet, they put our season on hold so Buffalo can catch up

11 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

They really are impressive, leave it to Joe to assemble such a talented group....

But they will face Cap problems with so many guys doing so well

The most stacked defense in recent history.   And none have even come close to their prime yet.

• Upvote 1