The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

When the &^@# was this? I checked this afternoon before dinner and game was still on. Why the hell can't they decide this in the morning? 

They were likely waiting on test results 

When the &^@# was this? I checked this afternoon before dinner and game was still on. Why the hell can't they decide this in the morning? 

Maximum shock value?

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

around like 620? 

Just now, qwijibo said:

They were likely waiting on test results 

I don't understand why it takes these places forever to run tests. We have covid analyzers in ours and it takes a whole day to test? What slow ass machines are they using? 

• Haha 1

My spidey senses felt this was going to happen before the break even started. Might as well just lock it all down for another week. I was really looking forward to this one too! Started all the pre-game rituals, and don't know what to do now. Watch Goon on netflix I guess?

Just now, MikeyD said:

Taxi squads are absolutely pointless. 

They’re there to provide a pool of players that are in the bubble to fill in for injuries.  Injuries aren’t contagious. Covid is.  

• Like 2
  • Hydration 2

4 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

What are the chances of playing Saturday. If it’s just the 2 players and a coach. I’d assume we would?

who is the coach?

• -SN- changed the title to [GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP
  • -SN- unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic