The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

23 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Twitter is absolute garbage in general.

most people’s opinions suck anyway 

If only these blarsh darn kids would have listened me back in the 90's. I told them it was the devil.

image.jpeg.ec58759faf04441630753f125992e85a.jpeg

• Vintage 3

48 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Ah the old McDonald’s testing system 

Look around. There's a drive thru location in South Surrey and all over. When I got sick in January, I went to the one in Vancouver. Fortunately it was negative, just the run of the mill flu. 

1 hour ago, Toyotasfan said:

The U.S. Is vaccinating 4 million people per day, it would take them 2 weeks to do the population of Canada, unfortunately we will be lucky if we get our population done this year. 

What Canadians deem acceptable over the past year is mind numbing. Aquilini should load the whole team and support workers on a plane and fly them to Florida for shots. My buddy down there got his shot over 2 months ago. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Look around. There's a drive thru location in South Surrey and all over. When I got sick in January, I went to the one in Vancouver. Fortunately it was negative, just the run of the mill flu. 

I’m northern BC. I’ve never seen one. Thought it was interesting and made a joke. 

Didn’t realize that was an actual thing till today 

1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

I’m northern BC. I’ve never seen one. Thought it was interesting and made a joke. 

Didn’t realize that was an actual thing till today 

No worries. I was pretty surprised myself that I could just get the test at a drive in station. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Devron44 said:

Twitter is absolute garbage in general.

most people’s opinions suck anyway 

I'm not sure why people are even on twitter if you're famous, or even sports-famous. Why put yourself through that? 

• Vintage 3

3 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm not sure why people are even on twitter if you're famous, or even sports-famous. Why put yourself through that? 

100% agree

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Attention. Some can’t get enough. Twitter feeds off of that. 

4 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Attention. Some can’t get enough. Twitter feeds off of that. 

well, whatever floats your boat I guess. Seems like a crap heap of negativity to me. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

well, whatever floats your boat I guess. Seems like a crap heap of negativity to me. 

It's a bunch of sycophants in an echo chamber, what could possibly go wrong? :mellow:

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, xereau said:

It's a bunch of sycophants in an echo chamber, what could possibly go wrong? :mellow:

I really dislike "Canucks twitter" in particular because I don't think it represents most of us but it gets spun that way. 1/2 of them are probably the same 10 basement dwellers in Calgary with multiple accounts. 

I can't think of anyone on CDC e.g. that would actually tweet something nasty to AG's wife. I mean who would do that and claim to be a fan? 

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

• -SN- changed the title to [GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP
  • -SN- unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic