Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Did Tanev get injured noticed he’s only played 9mins in 2 periods. Cant actually watch the Flames lol

Apparently got ran into the boards by Dubois according to the Score game feed. 

Nevertheless nice seeing the Jets extinguish the Flames

 

18-small.gif

  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lmm said:

ya Vint , its always good to prop up your expectations by hoping your opponent poops the bed

its actually easier than icing a good team

2 thimbs up

 Bad day?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devron44 said:

 Bad day?

nope.

just think its stoopit to hope another team sucks so we can pretend that we are not sucktacular.

what do you want in life to be smarter than a numbskull and stronger than a weakling

maybe they will e-align the divisions next year and we play all our games against Ottawa, Buffalo and Detroit

woop

  • Huggy Bear 2
  • RoughGame 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lmm said:

maybe they will e-align the divisions next year and we play all our games against Ottawa, Buffalo and Detroit

I Hope So Breakfast Club GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Devron44 said:

We could be the best team in the league and I’m still gonna hope the Flames lose haha it’s part of the fun. Doesn’t sound like you’re having much fun though 

to each their own I guess

I always want my team to win

but I would be fine with the Canucks #1 Edmonton #2 and Calgary #3 in the league

Turtle Derby just not my thing I suppose

If hating on your sports rivals makes you happy, you might need a re-think

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lmm said:

to each their own I guess

I always want my team to win

but I would be fine with the Canucks #1 Edmonton #2 and Calgary #3 in the league

Turtle Derby just not my thing I suppose

If hating on your sports rivals makes you happy, you might need a re-think

I don’t need to re-think nothing. I hate the Flames and always will. I love the Canucks and always will.
 

They literally play the Flames and Vintage was referencing how he hopes Johnny Awesome-O plays like he played in his 499th game. You know a joke that references Sutters post game interview. You like jokes don’t you Imm?

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I don’t need to re-think nothing. I hate the Flames and always will. I love the Canucks and always will.
 

They literally play the Flames and Vintage was referencing how he hopes Johnny Awesome-O plays like he played in his 499th game. You know a joke that references Sutters post game interview. You like jokes don’t you Imm?

hate will give you cancer

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lmm said:

hate will give you cancer

I think everything gives you cancer these days but I’ll try to remember that next time. Enjoy the game or don’t, your choice 

  • Hydration 2
  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gawdzukes said:

Well Leaf, Oilers, Winn all get points. Maybe another young swede ain't a bad idea. :canucks:

Maybe Montreal loses a few and Canucks win a few. I’m way too optimistic, I know!

 

What Swede you got in mind?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slegr said:

Canucks have been off for a week and we've still played the most games of any team in the NHL. It just shows how crazy our schedule has been.

Same number (37) as Flames and Ducks 

 

Record is identical for Canucks and Flames..... 16 - 18 - 3, but they have us on goal diff, -16 to our -20

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With a loss tonight, the Flames are now 1-5-0 in their last six games. They started off well under Sutter with a 4-1-0 record in their first five games. This game is going to be interesting considering the long break the Canucks had and if there will be any rust; and, whether the Flames will rebound back.

  • Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Slegr said:

Canucks have been off for a week and we've still played the most games of any team in the NHL. It just shows how crazy our schedule has been.

Till now the North was the only division without games postponed due to Covid or the weather.  Quite a few teams in the US have had facilities closed and even strict quarantine for 2-3 weeks.  

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Maybe Montreal loses a few and Canucks win a few. I’m way too optimistic, I know!

 

What Swede you got in mind?

I think Eklund is going to drop a bit (7-8). E5. :picard::lol: No seriously I think this guy may be the steal of the draft. He's not tiny at all and he's quietly putting up numbers and impressing. He can do everything really well and he's got an eye for knowing what to do at the right time.

 

Also think Lysell drops and he'd be good around 10-12. However, like you I think the only thing we'll have to worry about is washing the beer out of last years white towels for our playoff run. :canucks:

 

To be honest any top draft pick would be a boon. I'm kind of talking out of my heart more than anything. My gut says Chibrikov as well. Stanislov Stanzil might be a pick if we make the dance.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • SNuck changed the title to [GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...