The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

10 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Its only a matter of time before this variant hits every other team.

Let's hope not.

I've been saying to my friends that these variant strains scare me more than when the virus originally hit over a year ago.. 

This is going to get worse before it gets better. 

55 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

Damien Cox reminds me of a grade 4 student, on the way he argues.

"i'm not wrong, your wrong" 'you don't know that, i could be right" "you just missed my point" "wow, you don't use your real name, r u a baby"

" I think you farted No you just pooped your pants"

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

if new zealand could ban all travel we could have also done it

Where did you get your information? All travel has not been banned by New Zealand! The only things that we have done are:

1. Banned non-residents from coming into the country

2. Put a mandatory 14 day quarantine in place for all NZ residents returning home

@debluvscanucks

Hey Deb. I just went thru Damian Cox Twitter feed. Noticed you had a little go at him. Way to go girl!!

He's an idiot no doubt. But what got me is how he completely misses the mark and tottaly denies the essence of what he originally said and keeps arguing with ppl. 

Moron. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

23 hours ago, FaninMex said:

That is scary. Get well soon to all the players.

Also, if they need IV and that kinda treatment, I do not believe we will see them back this season with so few games left.

RIP season. Stay safe you all!

I might have to follow another team this season. Anyone recommend one? I generally only have time to follow the Canucks.

my 2nd team is MTL, so thats who im going for, this sucks.

7 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Wineries that offer taste testing are exempt from the indoor restaurant shutdown, Bonny H. Is a co-owner in a winery.

But winery restaurants must comply with new health orders, which permit patio service, takeout and delivery only until April 19th.

“Breweries, wineries and other tasting rooms that have licenses to serve alcohol and some small food items that have a patio can continue to operate the patio. Indoor seating is not allowed,” said a statement issued Tuesday by the Ministry of Health.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

But winery restaurants must comply with new health orders, which permit patio service, takeout and delivery only until April 19th.

“Breweries, wineries and other tasting rooms that have licenses to serve alcohol and some small food items that have a patio can continue to operate the patio. Indoor seating is not allowed,” said a statement issued Tuesday by the Ministry of Health.

No changes have been made to wineries or breweries that operate as a retailer without tables and seating for food and beverage service. B.C. wineries in this type of setting can continue to offer samplings indoors provided that they follow existing COVID-19 protocols,” the ministry wrote.

That’s what hers is.

Guess COVID can’t get you when you’re standing, that would also explain Costco.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

alright, its time to throw out these lying cheating CYA bums

That’s the problem, different rules, at Christmas we weren’t allowed to see family but they went on vacation, last lockdown, everything closed except hair salons, manicurists and in home cleaning ladies, the essential stuff. Everything they do just is too inconsistent and usually makes little sense and business are dying while there is little to no impact to their lives, maybe even profiting.

Edited by Dumb Nuck

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

No changes have been made to wineries or breweries that operate as a retailer without tables and seating for food and beverage service. B.C. wineries in this type of setting can continue to offer samplings indoors provided that they follow existing COVID-19 protocols,” the ministry wrote.

That’s what hers is.

I have no problem with closing down a wine-tasting room that has no table or chairs and am not advocating for one to stay open. There are all kinds of businesses that could/should be closed in my opinion. If you want them all closed I accept your argument To say that it’s open because Bonnie Henry is a part owner is a real stretch. 

And no I am not counted among her biggest fans. Many things might have been done better but I wouldn’t accuse her for a minute of acting in her own self-interest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

That’s the problem, different rules, at Christmas we weren’t allowed to see family but they went on vacation, last lockdown, everything closed except hair salons, manicurists and in home cleaning ladies, the essential stuff. Everything they do just is too inconsistent and usually makes little sense and business are dying while there is little to no impact to their lives.

i read somewhere that US presidents become filthy rich during thier presidency.

I hate politicians, they are worse than lawyers that defend murderers that confess to them.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1

Just now, 4petesake said:

I have no problem with closing down a wine-tasting room that has no table or chairs and am not advocating for one to stay open. There are all kinds of businesses that could/should be closed in my opinion. If you want them all closed I accept your argument To say that it’s open because Bonnie Henry is a part owner is a real stretch. 

And no I am not counted among her biggest fans. Many things might have been done better but I wouldn’t accuse her for a minute of acting in her own self-interest.

These things make people not trust anything they say and lead to people doing what they want and spreading the disease, we are not all in this together.

1 minute ago, 4petesake said:

i promised to be good, but isn't a wine taste testing room just a place for rich people to hangout? a person cant eat food but there a ok to to get drunk and socialize as long as they are rich?

Ninety Nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall, ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall, ninety eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety seven bottles of beer on the wall, ninety seven bottles of beer on the wall, ninety seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety six bottles of beer on the wall, ninety six bottles of beer on the wall, ninety six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety five bottles of beer on the wall..........come on every body! Sing along! ........Ninety five bottles of beer on the wall, ninety five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety four bottles of beer on the wall. Ninety four bottles of beer on the wall, ninety four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety three bottles of beer on the wall. Ninety three bottles of beer on the wall, ninety three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety two bottle of beer. Ninety two bottles of beer on the wall, ninety two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety one bottles of beer on the wall, ninety one bottles of beer on the wall, ninety one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety bottles of beer on the wall, ninety bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, Eighty nine bottles of beer on the wall.

Eighty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, eighty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty eight bottles of beer on the wall, eighty eight bottles of beer on the wall, eighty eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty seven bottles of beer on the wall, eighty seven bottles of beer on the wall, eighty seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty six bottles of beer on the wall, eighty six bottles of beer on the wall, eighty six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty five bottles of beer on the wall.....eighty five bottles of beer on the wall, eighty five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty four bottles of beer on the wall. eighty four bottles of beer on the wall, eighty four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty three bottles of beer on the wall. eighty three bottles of beer on the wall, eighty three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty two bottle of beer. Eighty two bottles of beer on the wall, eighty two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty one bottles of beer on the wall, eighty one bottles of beer on the wall, eighty one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eighty bottles of beer on the wall, eighty bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, Seventy nine bottles of beer on the wall, 

Seventy Nine bottles of beer on the wall, seventy nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy eight bottles of beer on the wall, seventy eight bottles of beer on the wall, seventy eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy seven bottles of beer on the wall, seventy seven bottles of beer on the wall, seventy seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy six bottles of beer on the wall, seventy six bottles of beer on the wall, seventy six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy five bottles of beer on the wall..........Are you still with me?.......Seventy five bottles of beer on the wall, seventy five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy four bottles of beer on the wall. Seventy four bottles of beer on the wall, seventy four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy three bottles of beer on the wall. Seventy three bottles of beer on the wall, seventy three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy two bottle of beer. Seventy two bottles of beer on the wall, seventy two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy one bottles of beer on the wall, seventy one bottles of beer on the wall, seventy one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventy bottles of beer on the wall, seventy bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around,  

Sixty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, sixty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty eight bottles of beer on the wall, sixty eight bottles of beer on the wall, sixty eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty seven bottles of beer on the wall, sixty seven bottles of beer on the wall, sixty seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty six bottles of beer on the wall, sixty six bottles of beer on the wall, sixty six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty five bottles of beer on the wall.. ........sixty five bottles of beer on the wall, sixty five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty four bottles of beer on the wall. sixty four bottles of beer on the wall, sixty four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty three bottles of beer on the wall. sixty three bottles of beer on the wall, sixty three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty two bottle of beer. sixty two bottles of beer on the wall, sixty two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty one bottles of beer on the wall, sixty one bottles of beer on the wall, sixty one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixty bottles of beer on the wall, sixty bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, Fifty bottles of beer............

Fifty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, fifty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty eight bottles of beer on the wall, fifty eight bottles of beer on the wall, fifty eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty seven bottles of beer on the wall, fifty seven bottles of beer on the wall, fifty seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty six bottles of beer on the wall, fifty six bottles of beer on the wall, fifty six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty five bottles of beer on the wall..........come on every body! Sing along! ........Ninety five bottles of beer on the wall, ninety five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ninety four bottles of beer on the wall. fifty four bottles of beer on the wall, fifty four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty three bottles of beer on the wall. fifty three bottles of beer on the wall, fifty three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty two bottle of beer. fifty two bottles of beer on the wall, fifty two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty one bottles of beer on the wall, fifty one bottles of beer on the wall, fifty one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fifty bottles of beer on the wall, fifty bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, forty nine bottles of beer on the wall

Forty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, forty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty eight bottles of beer on the wall, forty eight bottles of beer on the wall, forty eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty seven bottles of beer on the wall, forty seven bottles of beer on the wall, forty seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty six bottles of beer on the wall, forty six bottles of beer on the wall, forty six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty five bottles of beer on the wall..........I don't hear you!!!!! ........forty five bottles of beer on the wall, forty five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty four bottles of beer on the wall. forty four bottles of beer on the wall, forty four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty three bottles of beer on the wall. forty three bottles of beer on the wall, forty three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty two bottle of beer. forty two bottles of beer on the wall, forty two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty one bottles of beer on the wall, forty one bottles of beer on the wall, forty one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, forty bottles of beer on the wall, forty bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, thirty nine bottles of beer on the wall

Thirty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, thirty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty eight bottles of beer on the wall, thirty eight bottles of beer on the wall, thirty eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty seven bottles of beer on the wall, thirty seven bottles of beer on the wall, thirty seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty six bottles of beer on the wall, thirty six bottles of beer on the wall, thirty six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty five bottles of beer on the wall, Thirty five bottles of beer on the wall, thirty five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty four bottles of beer on the wall. thirty four bottles of beer on the wall, thirty four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty three bottles of beer on the wall. thirty three bottles of beer on the wall, ninety three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty two bottle of beer. thirty two bottles of beer on the wall, thirty two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty one bottles of beer on the wall, thirty one bottles of beer on the wall, thirty one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirty bottles of beer on the wall, thirty bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, twenty Nine bottle of beer on the Wall

Twenty Nine bottles of beer on the wall, twenty nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty eight bottles of beer on the wall, twenty eight bottles of beer on the wall, twenty eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty seven bottles of beer on the wall, twenty seven bottles of beer on the wall, twenty seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty six bottles of beer on the wall, twentyty six bottles of beer on the wall, twenty six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty five bottles of beer on the wall..........Sing God damn it! Sing!........twenty five bottles of beer on the wall, twenty five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty four bottles of beer on the wall. twenty four bottles of beer on the wall, twenty four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty three bottles of beer on the wall. twenty three bottles of beer on the wall, twenty three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty two bottle of beer. Twenty two bottles of beer on the wall, Twenty two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, Twenty one bottles of beer on the wall, twenty one bottles of beer on the wall, twenty one bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twenty bottles of beer on the wall, twenty bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, nineteen bottles of beer on the wall

Nineteen bottles of beer on the wall, nineteen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around,  eighteen bottles of beer on the wall, eighteen bottles of beer on the wall, eighteen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seventeen bottles of beer on the wall, seventeen bottles of beer on the wall, seventeen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, sixteen bottles of beer on the wall, sixteen bottles of beer on the wall, sixteen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fiveteen bottles of beer on the wall, fifteen bottles of beer on the wall, fifteen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, fourteen bottles of beer on the wall. fourteen bottles of beer on the wall, fourteen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, thirteen bottles of beer on the wall. thirteen bottles of beer on the wall, thirteen bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, twelve bottles of beer. Twelve bottles of beer on the wall, twelve bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eleven bottles of beer on the wall, eleven bottles of beer on the wall, eleven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, ten bottles of beer on the wall, ten bottles of beer, take on down, pass it around, Nine bottles of beer on the wall

Nine bottles of beer on the wall, nine bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, eight bottles of beer on the wall, eight bottles of beer on the wall, eight bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, seven bottles of beer on the wall, seven bottles of beer on the wall, seven bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, six bottles of beer on the wall, six bottles of beer on the wall, six bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, five bottles of beer on the wall..........almost there!........five bottles of beer on the wall, five bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, four bottles of beer on the wall. four bottles of beer on the wall, four bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, three bottles of beer on the wall. three bottles of beer on the wall, three bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, two bottle of beer. two bottles of beer on the wall, two bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around, one bottle of beer on the wall, one bottle of beer on the wall, one bottle of beer, take one down, pass it around, no friggin bottles of beer on the waaaaaaall................... god I have to take a pee! 

Man...........I am missing hockey! 

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

i promised to be good, but isn't a wine taste testing room just a place for rich people to hangout? a person cant eat food but there a ok to to get drunk and socialize as long as they are rich?

They have cheese and crackers for free, only difference, less food, more booze and you have to stand up.

And you can’t sniff wine with a mask on.

Edited by Dumb Nuck