The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Swap in Focht and Brisebois I guess...

I suppose whoever is positive but asymptomatic might be back sooner? dunno how that works. 

Like many here,  I wish they would just shut the season down for the Canucks. They aren't going to win any of the games, so its not like theres gong to be a significant impact on the north standings. 

8 minutes ago, kloubek said:

Credit where credit is due: Despite Virtanen and his clubbing shenanigans, he was not the one responsible for this outbreak.

People who frequent The Roxie and people who live in the slums of Calcutta share their same super immunity due to their constant exposure to deadly pathogens.

18 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Should he not be self isolating since he is on the list? So it doesn’t spread to rest of his family

Just becuase the pic was posted recently does not mean it was taken recently, or by him

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Lol , however there Twitter rumours going around saying he threw a party in Abby and also was up in Whistler were there is p1 outbreak

There was a rumour going on at my place about you., but who cares?

Edit;

note to Deb, I've done my best to diffuse the rumour about Squamfan but my cat just keep saying the same thing.

Edited by gurn
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Perhaps one of the Canucks players or spouses took a wrong turn in New west and accidently ended up across the border into Surrey??? (Unfortunately, now the official Covid-Contamination Capital of Canada)

I know, I live here!  It's not safe to go anywhere.  You even have a better chance of catching Covid in Whalley now than being shot!  Everyone here is on pins and needles looking at each other side ways as we pass clear of each other.  

Better Safe Than SurreySurrey Future

hey surrey is pretty big now you can't lump it all together. i grew up in 9 different houses in surrey from ages 0-12. Fraser Heights was a pretty cool time for ages 5-12 I rode my bike to the ferry and visited barnston Island. Before they developed all of fraser heights near the river valley there was these sweet cliffs you could jump off into soft sand below. there was tons of new construction where you could ask the framers for some supplies to make tree forts and plenty of bushes around to adventure.

whalley wasn't too cool though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gurn said:

Why make McDavid and Ovie out as special? No player's career is worth screwing with.

Shut it all down, before players start dying, which is just a matter of time and numbers.

AT least if these guys are not playing and still end up ill, comprimised forever, or dead; the laegue will not be the cause.

I agree, but the league's refusal to clean up the corruption and give some players special treatment indicate they don't care about the health of the players.  Those guys going down from this hurts the league financially, which is the only way to get through to the crooks running the NHL.

• Upvote 1