The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GetWellThread] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | April 16 | 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

20 minutes ago, Canucksince99 said:

Oh damn hope he’s okay and so is everyone else. Maybe this means they’ll get a longer break? If not then gaudette and maybe a couple others gone for a couple weeks 

Well the precedent has been set that if he tested positive our game on Wednesday should be rescheduled until proper testing can be done.

Unless they can prove it was a false positive.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

While I was watching the Travis Boyd interview, I couldn't help but think that he looks a bit like Markus Granlund.

Wow. I Photoshopped Granlund's facial features over Boyd's face (right) and comparing it to Boyd's actual face (left), that's pretty darn close. Their mouths are identical.
BoydGranlund.jpg.259503f1bacf967eb541bd4a47016f4b.jpg

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Googlie said:

Maybe Roussel is just adept at getting a line change when the puck is coming the other way, leaving poor Gaudette to fish the puck out of the net?

Rossell can play D. Gaudette is awful at everything not in the O-zone

12 minutes ago, EmilyM said:

Wow. I Photoshopped Granlund's facial features over Boyd's face (right) and comparing it to Boyd's actual face (left), that's pretty darn close. Their mouths are identical.
BoydGranlund.jpg.259503f1bacf967eb541bd4a47016f4b.jpg

You're weird lol...

Really why would you spend your spare time photoshopping one man's facial features on another man's face....

Go for a jog or something.. do 100 pushups, try 5 sets of 20  and then go for a jog.. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • RoughGame 4

4 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

That is the second line. Look below at Hog - Horvat - Boe. 

His point stands.. just interchange top line with 2nd line..

1.1% chance to make playoffs.. the team we're trying to catch, MTL has a 97.3% chance to make playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

His point stands.. just interchange top line with 2nd line..

1.1% chance to make playoffs.. the team we're trying to catch, MTL has a 97.3% chance to make playoffs. 

Sports games are played because there are numerous examples of the odds being wrong. You can gloat when it is at 0.0

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

Sports games are played because there are numerous examples of the odds being wrong. You can gloat when it is at 0.0

Lol.. "gloat" ??

Why would I "gloat" if Canucks miss playoffs?  Weird...

Go borrow money from You're family and bet it on the Canucks making playoffs. You'll get rich with the odds and can come on here and gloat afterwards. 

• Haha 1