The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

McDavid's nasty elbow

Rate this topic

10 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Find me examples of how’s he dirty beyond the Pettersson incident (deemed an innocent play by Pettersson, Sutter, Green) 

This is kind of long but Juice’s comments come at about 7 minutes.

• Vintage 1
19 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Find me examples of how’s he dirty beyond the Pettersson incident (deemed an innocent play by Pettersson, Sutter, Green) 

Not me, I'm not saying he's dirty, nor am I saying he isn't; just saying that you seem to be the only one saying he isn't, and you are obviously a Montreal fan.

So, biased; not to worry though, many here are Canuck fans and will show similar bias.

As to what players say about hits they've taken, I believe after the Bertuzzi/Moore injury players and teams are a lot more careful of what they say.

On 4/5/2021 at 5:57 PM, 4petesake said:

This is kind of long but Juice’s comments come at about 7 minutes.

Just like the eroding integrity in the officiating, player accountability seems to no longer exist - WWE NHL.  Sad to see the game erode...

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1
On 4/2/2021 at 6:23 AM, the grinder said:

Ya an elbow to the head  which  is a head shot which the nhl is supposely cracking down on in todays game   if any other player did that  they would be getting a suspension ,   ps i have problem with chicken sh@t cheap shots, if McDavid was mad/ frustrated , he should of dropped the gloves instead, like a grinder would of 

Yes it was a cheap shot but the amount of air time it got is a little over the top.   And you got me there, won't disagree with that.