The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Tribute Video: Thatcher "Snatcher" Demko

Hi everyone! In honour of this week's signing of Thatch I threw together a little something I hope you guys will enjoy.

I'm a lifelong Canucks fan who lost his Dad and Grandma who were also lifelong fans and I'm looking for an outlet for the passion I have for this team.

Hopefully this Demmer leads us to brighter days! Enjoy and if you have any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear them: feel free to share or subscribe to the YouTube channel which is sparse for now but we have plans to produce a lot more content in the coming months.

I'm a film and television actor so my Twitter is in part dedicated to my career but is also very Canucks centric so give a follow @dejanloyola if I don't already have you on there.

Alright lets get to some elite goaltending...

Here's the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23JgaEIm-I

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, SaltyPodProductions said:

Hi everyone! In honour of this week's signing of Thatch I threw together a little something I hope you guys will enjoy.

I'm a lifelong Canucks fan who lost his Dad and Grandma who were also lifelong fans and I'm looking for an outlet for the passion I have for this team.

Hopefully this Demmer leads us to brighter days! Enjoy and if you have any comments or suggestions I'd love to hear them: feel free to share or subscribe to the YouTube channel which is sparse for now but we have plans to produce a lot more content in the coming months.

I'm a film and television actor so my Twitter is in part dedicated to my career but is also very Canucks centric so give a follow @dejanloyola if I don't already have you on there.

Here's the link:

Epic video tribute! Good Job! :towel:

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, SaltyPodProductions said:

Here's the link:

yo that was awesome, thanks for sharing.

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2021 at 2:44 PM, SaltyPodProductions said:

Here's the link:

Thanks my friend, really appreciate it.

Man it's been a tough go in real life and on the ice ahaha.

Here's hoping brighter days are ahead eh?