The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Indiana Jones - Raiders

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

The greatest name in hockey!

Sam Anas

I think the nucks should trade for him. Some might say that at 5'8" Anas is a little small but I think it's just the right fit. 

Furthermore I think the Canucks should also hire Luber to be a personal coach for Anas. Luber would be all over Anas to ensure the fit would good, it might be a bit tight but I think it would all come together in the end. 

wow that's gr8 stuff m8.  anyways how 2 cure sniff o less?

• Like 1
23 hours ago, BoKnows said:

wow that's gr8 stuff m8.  anyways how 2 cure sniff o less?

Yah the ole sniff o less hey?  well first you want to bleed the diseased orifice by attaching leeches to the site as well as each nipple and any Apthous you may have, and since it’s you I would guess there is a lot. Next you want to ensure the sores on your labia are given plenty of ointment as we don’t want them to abscess and lead to necrosis. Well you probably don’t at any rate I don’t really care either way. Have your gyno inspect your cervix and if they notice dyskaryosis of the cervical cells tell them to preform and ECC and to give you a copy of the biopsy results. Tell them that you want a 10,000,000 unit injection of Benzathine Penicillin directly into your puborectalis. Don’t worry if they have to do many many many injections, it will start to hurt a little less after the 20th injection or when you pass out. Now you should be cured and you should consider not spreading your legs for any dude that offers you a crack rock. Hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Yah the ole sniff o less hey?  well first you want to bleed the diseased orifice by attaching leeches to the site as well as each nipple and any Apthous you may have, and since it’s you I would guess there is a lot. Next you want to ensure the sores on your labia are given plenty of ointment as we don’t want them to abscess and lead to necrosis. Well you probably don’t at any rate I don’t really care either way. Have your gyno inspect your cervix and if they notice dyskaryosis of the cervical cells tell them to preform and ECC and to give you a copy of the biopsy results. Tell them that you want a 10,000,000 unit injection of Benzathine Penicillin directly into your puborectalis. Don’t worry if they have to do many many many injections, it will start to hurt a little less after the 20th injection or when you pass out. Now you should be cured and you should consider not spreading your legs for any dude that offers you a crack rock. Hope that helps.

Get a  2nd opinion @BoKnows

Edited by falcon45ca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

thanks man.  can always count on you

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

virt sign up for our discord

Our community needs you for games

This way if you dont sign into cdc atleast you'll get notifications for our games 

CdC needs regulars like you man 

He hasn't played a game in 7 years.

Signed up for, sure, but played? Nope

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, naslund.is.king said:

virt sign up for our discord

Our community needs you for games

This way if you dont sign into cdc atleast you'll get notifications for our games 

CdC needs regulars like you man 

Hahaha I used to play this back in highschool 10 years ago. No time anymore. 

• Like 2