The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I like the new layout of the website

Boest-er

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Also, I'm a bit confused about the "Red Buttons" comment. I don't see them at all. :unsure:

Are we talking about the buttons to the left of Topics? For me, they've been Blue since my fist login this morning.....

"reply to this topic" and "Submit Reply" are red for me, unless its different on the phone?

Doesn't make sense on my phone at all. Big mess.

Stuff is overlapping and if someone quotes a post it shows as just one big paragraph, the quoted post looks the same as the reply. I don't know who is saying what.

Looks fine on the cpu but.....kinda too much white.

Please tell me this is a temp look and are just doing updates? 

• Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Also, I'm a bit confused about the "Red Buttons" comment. I don't see them at all. :unsure:

Are we talking about the buttons to the left of Topics? For me, they've been Blue since my fist login this morning.....

If you're using the "Default" theme, the buttons will appear blue. If you're using the "Canucks (Default)" theme, the buttons will appear red.

You can change the theme by navigating to the bottom of the page and tapping on "Theme" to make the selection. 

• Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, SNuck said:

To clear up the confusion here, there are two themes available (toggled at the bottom of pages):

Canucks (default)

The red buttons are on the Canucks theme atm, but will be changed. 'Default' is the slightly blinding default software theme. I recommend switching to the Canucks theme, as it enables the top menu on mobile. 

Working through all the suggestions here in the next few days. 

Dark theme will probably be based on the skate jerseys. 

Both themes are a mess on my phone...:mad:

I never login or post from my phone but I like to creep during my work day. Don't know why it's so jumbled.

10 minutes ago, SNuck said:

Thanks for the constructive feedback. :towel:

Lol... I’m old...not a big fan of change. I also find the lettering harder to read. Also can’t find my notifications. (It’s all about me:rolleyes:)

Edited by spur1
  • Cheers 1