The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks re-sign Tanner Pearson

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

I dont need to prove anyone wrong. I dont give my opinion to do so. I give it because its my opinion and thats the whole point of this forum. You have just as much right to yours.

cool, whats the point then?

well if thats all it is, i would aprreciate you to not argue your view any longer. I don't like talking to people that won't be fair on on a forum. enjoy your life where you can't be bothered to widen your view. I will continue to analyze and prove my arguments because living in a echo chamber is dangerous

17 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

well if thats all it is, i would aprreciate you to not argue your view any longer. I don't like talking to people that won't be fair on on a forum. enjoy your life where you can't be bothered to widen your view. I will continue to analyze and prove my arguments because living in a echo chamber is dangerous

Last time I checked, I dont think you own this forum. If you dont like my opinion, dont read it. Or dont respond to it. Your lack of ability to do that doesnt give you any right to try to banish me from expressing it.

"Wah wah, i dont like your opinion wsa so you arent allowed to post it on a public forum anymore cause it offends me and makes me have to respond."

Honestly man, stop embarrassing yourself now. Post anything you want. I have that magical adult ability to ignore what i dont want to read.

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

Last time I checked, I dont think you own this forum. If you dont like my opinion, dont read it. Or dont respond to it. Your lack of ability to do that doesnt give you any right to try to banish me from expressing it.

"Wah wah, i dont like your opinion wsa so you arent allowed to post it on a public forum anymore cause it offends me and makes me have to respond."

Honestly man, stop embarrassing yourself now. Post anything you want. I have that magical adult ability to ignore what i dont want to read.

dude, get the hint. stop sending me messages, take your hate somewhere else.

Just now, Petey_BOI said:

please stop, please have some honour.

i don't wan't to live in a echo chamber, i'd rather not block you.

Ok, let me just say a couple of things then I will leave you alone.

First, I actually have taken what you say into consideration. You are far better than 90% of the people on here to talk to even though we disagree. You do at least try to back up what you say. But so do I. 

Like most people, I dont like being called stupid for having a different opinion. It cheapens any conversation. I have been wrong just as many if not more times than I have been right over the years. But that doesnt mean my opinions based on info and perceptions I have at the time are unfounded.

And I dont think yours or other people's are unfounded either. But I also dont call you stupid for having them.

Have fun on cdc. I wont respond to you any more. Honor intact.

• Vintage 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2021 at 11:45 PM, Petey_BOI said:

please stop, please have some honour.

i don't wan't to live in a echo chamber, i'd rather not block you.

Do you just come here to piss off people bud?

It’s really ridiculous. Every post you write seems to be part of a b!tchfest. 

Perhaps you want to reconsider your strategy, for the one you are employing at this juncture, is incompatible with real life.

1 hour ago, Me_ said:

Do you just come here to piss off people bud?

It’s really ridiculous. Every post you write seems to be part of a b!tchfest. 

Perhaps you want to reconsider your strategy, for the one you are employing at this juncture, is incompatible with real life.

did you just quote my post from 3 weeks ago to prove you have a agenda against me? thats a rhetoric question

enjoy your world where a injured beagle is a desired contract.

1 hour ago, Petey_BOI said:

did you just quote my post from 3 weeks ago to prove you have a agenda against me? thats a rhetoric question

enjoy your world where a injured beagle is a desired contract.

Good Lord. Stop making that style of human please.

Edited by Me_

On 4/21/2021 at 11:18 PM, Petey_BOI said:

Thanks for that personal message bud.

Projections at its finest.

Please refrain from sending me s**t like that again:

1DC71908-67F5-40E7-94CF-04D05B5C4EF1.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Thanks for that personal message bud.

Projections at its finest.

Please refrain from sending me s**t like that again:

1DC71908-67F5-40E7-94CF-04D05B5C4EF1.jpeg

so you rather fight like spoiled brats to all to see? 

like i said that shirt suits you!

1 hour ago, Petey_BOI said:

so you rather fight like spoiled brats to all to see? 

like i said that shirt suits you!

I just want you to stop polluting my personal space with useless PMs.

You’re the village idiot, it has been established. I fire people like you all the time.

This isn't your living room. 

You’re making an ass of yourself.

I’m out for the day before I say something that will get me banned. 

Can’t argue with stupid.

Edited by Me_