Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

Wasn’t a fan of how he treated animals even though I enjoyed some of his music. 
 

RIP nevertheless. 

I heard a rumor that he shot a German Shepard out of a cannon into the San Francisco Bay but I might be wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DarkIndianRises said:

I heard a rumor that he shot a German Shepard out of a cannon into the San Francisco Bay but I might be wrong.

well thats pretty f#cked up, where did you hear that? also a damn cannon?

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

well thats pretty f#cked up, where did you hear that? also a damn cannon?

I think he was being factitious.

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2021 at 10:15 AM, CBH1926 said:

Come to think of it, most of my favorite rappers are gone, DMX, Tupac, Biggie, Nate Dogg.

These 2 were the biggest ones, and they would probably still be the best even in this era

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, filthycanuck said:

These 2 were the biggest ones, and they would probably still be the best even in this era

Even more so in this era.  Nothing had better happen to Kool G Rap or I'll absolutely lose it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...