The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Blue Jackets trade Riley Nash to Maple Leafs for conditional 2022 7th-round pick

57 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I really like what Toronto is doing in terms of their roster constructing.

Been watching some Leaf games and they do overall look very sharp as a team. Only real weakness I potentially see is in goal.

Begrudgingly, I'd have to agree. Although I've seen as little of their games as possible:bored:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

I really like what Toronto is doing in terms of their roster constructing.

Been watching some Leaf games and they do overall look very sharp as a team. Only real weakness I potentially see is in goal.

Angers me to see them do so well, and we are a tire fire. Guess that's how they felt in 2009-2012

TOR is very good this year, Dubas has assembled a dangerous team. He's making moves to improve. He knows the US competition will be tougher when they get to the Final 4. And watch if they do make a play for Hall, that suddenly Hall becomes the player he was supposed to be. 

Who would he play with?

Hall - Matthews - Nylander  ??

Hall - Tavares - Marner  ??

he will produce

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

TOR is very good this year, Dubas has assembled a dangerous team. He's making moves to improve. He knows the US competition will be tougher when they get to the Final 4. And watch if they do make a play for Hall, that suddenly Hall becomes the player he was supposed to be. 

Who would he play with?

Hall - Matthews - Nylander  ??

Hall - Tavares - Marner  ??

he will produce

And then they play montreal who hits them non-stop bringing out the yearly playoff leafs we all know and love. The end

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

And then they play montreal who hits them non-stop bringing out the yearly playoff leafs we all know and love. The end

No doubt.   Simmonds and Thornton's value will amp up come post season, that team would be dead in the water without them.