The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Adam Gaudette to Blackhawks for Matthew Highmore

Well IMac is just quoting Benning at his press conference where he has to be saying the right things, it doesn't do him any favors to throw his player under the bus and air all the dirty laundry to the media. Whereas Sekeres is quoting his 'anonymous, secret, backroom sources that are connected to the team and have first hand knowledge' so it's better to take both with a grain of salt

• Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Oh look, Sekeres will make crap up for free now. So happy he doesn't have a job on the radio anymore. 

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Gaudette asked for a trade after the whole Covid/his wife debacle.

• Hydration 1

2 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Gaudette asked for a trade after the whole Covid/his wife debacle.

yeah could be. I get the sense from the zoom conference its more about Jim just giving up on him.

Jake's next. If he's not traded he'll be exposed to Seattle. 

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

yeah could be. I get the sense from the zoom conference its more about Jim just giving up on him.

A little of column A a little of column B...

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

Jake's next. If he's not traded he'll be exposed to Seattle. 

Yup.

• Hydration 1

Anyways now that he is gone the player I had mentioned who was in a liquor store while

supposed to be quarantined was gaudette and his wife . Seems they acted like the rules didn’t apply to them. Word is also coming out that lots of players were very resentful Towards him .

• Hydration 3
  • Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Deets said:

So you're saying Jim Benning has a proven track record of signing good market value contracts? Hot take.

I'm saying that this contract is fair market value despite what you "think". Hot take!

3 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Anyways now that he is gone the player I had mentioned who was in a liquor store while

supposed to be quarantined was gaudette and his wife . Seems they acted like the rules didn’t apply to them. Word is also coming out that lots of players were very resentful Towards him .

when was that, mitts? 

9 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Where are the sources that say others on the team were resentful towards him? Was this due to recent issues, or just general demeanor?

17 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Jake's next. If he's not traded he'll be exposed to Seattle

I don't think he'll be traded, but might be exposed to the ED.  He seems to have found a spot on horvats line 

7 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

I was going to quote you and ask who it was. I didn't because I thought you would decline to answer so no point in asking.

• Burr 1

9 minutes ago, EBataleon said:

Where are the sources that say others on the team were resentful towards him? Was this due to recent issues, or just general demeanor?

Recent issues , revolving mainly with the covid incident .

15 minutes ago, stawns said:

I don't think he'll be traded, but might be exposed to the ED.  He seems to have found a spot on horvats line 

maybe, but he'd better step it up. 

21 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Hmmm. Interesting. 

22 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

drunk GIF

Here’s the leaked video of Gaudette in the liquor store...after seeing this I’m happy he’s gone!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Silky mitts said:

Also gaudette just isn’t very good . Player who Is consistently buried on the ice . Both pieces in this trade are pretty fringe nhlers. 

His points last season suggest he is a whole lot better than the no namer we took off the Hawks hands

gauds was snake bitten on many attempts this year   

• Thanks 1