The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Boy do the leafs look weak.. I can't see any reason this isn't the most disappointing loss of the season..

Also losing 3 straight to the Canucks, this one without Elias. To boot Edler will be suspended (good) so we can finally get to see Jack Rathbone. Best of both worlds for the Canucks.

Meanwhile the Leafs lose Hyman for who knows how long... Just a rough go for those guys..

&^@# yeah! Bo had a fantastic game! 

What a surprise of a game that was to watch! Everybody talking about how they had zero energy and then they come up with this one! Nice! 

Way to just put your head down and go get it! 

• Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Goalie Interference said:

I heard Leafs insiders this week say these games shouldn't even be played because, well, there are some *important* games coming up--you know, against Winnipeg. :lol:

There were quite a few "reporters" suggesting none of the remaining Canucks game matter so just end their season and give point % :metal:

Edited by Canucklehead53
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, AriGold said:

Boy do the leafs look weak.. I can't see any reason this isn't the most disappointing loss of the season..

Also losing 3 straight to the Canucks, this one without Elias. To boot Edler will be suspended (good) so we can finally get to see Jack Rathbone. Best of both worlds for the Canucks.

Meanwhile the Leafs lose Hyman for who knows how long... Just a rough go for those guys..

get outfa here call on edler was bs