The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I like Seattle as a city, its a great place to visit, but when the puck drops...

But I've always been a home town team supporter wherever I've lived. I still have my riders gear and haven't' lived in SK for a very long time :P I've never considered dropping a team because of who the GM was, that just seems really odd to me. 

I was a transplant from here living in Edmonton and it took me ten years to put on a double E jersey and I felt unclean wearing it. I could only be a fan of the home team if the Lions weren’t involved. I wore my Lions jersey to a Western Final one year and had a lot of fun, for whatever reason it’s always been more acceptable in the CFL as long as you’re not drunk and obnoxious. After a Lions TD I’d stand and clap and the snowballs would rain down, mostly hitting other Eskie fans.

As season ticket holders in BC Place we generally had lots of fun with the watermelon helmet people when the Roughies came to town.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

And Vancouver isn't equally nauseatingly SJW infested? C'mon.

I don't know that I would say equally, but fair point. I haven't spent time in Van for a couple years, maybe it's got worse.

They seemed more loud and obnoxious in Seattle

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, xereau said:

I didn't know that!

Also, 'Thunderhorse' should be the Canucks' intro song.

If they played any legit heavy metal I'd be stoked. Anything but U2 and Pink, Jesus.

Thunderhorse would be great intro, or even before faceoffs I'd love to hear Kill You - great song for the ladies

• Cheers 1