The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 hours ago, nucklehead said:

that wasn't my question deb. I am asking for a source that would verify that any of the players suffered SERIOUS respiratory issues. Reactions to this flu vary from person to person with the majority exhibiting no or mild symptoms to severe. Listening to Suter it's clear that his experience was not the worst he has ever had (his words). I would expect professional athletes in peak condition to deal with it very well. I would be alarmed and greatly concerned if any of the players suffer serious issues.

The first wave Laraque got it, and he'd been running 10k a day preparing for a marathon .... it hospitalized him and was pretty bad.   Sure he's not playing anymore, but i doubt these guys run 10k a day either, at least not during the season.   You just never know with this virus...

Edited by IBatch
  • Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1

Woohooooooooo, game day/drunk posting day tomorrow, can’t wait, can we stop all the negativity and be happy we’re returning back to action. Heck, if I can sacrifice no more “fire Green” posts for the rest of the season as promised can’t we be happy that it’s game on?

As Andy Dufresne said to his fellow inmate Red: "Life comes down to a simple choice: You're either busy living or busy dying."

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Any updates on who is still on the covid list? Who’s in and who’s out? 

Schmidt and Virtanen (COVID list)

Juolevi, Motte and Demko are all unavailable too according to Green.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, FaninMex said:

Well, TO has lost their last three and looked sloppy. Montreal is struggling to find a win. Lost 4-0 to OTT last night. Let's hope for the boys and we shall see.

Go Canucks Go

My wife and I have not felt 100% after getting it too. Get better soon

Yes, but... the Canucks are notorious slump buster-material for rival teams. 
Notorious. 
The team is cursed. 
@IBatchknows and probably, other silver wings too. 

• Haha 1