The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 18 | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

15 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That’s the rumour. Eliotte mentioned it on HNIC.

Sounds like the Canucks wanna bring their team closer to home.

California would be the best option but they might want them in Abbottsford or even Van.

Portland maybe?

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

If nux score first, maybe there is a chance. 

I actually expect teh Canucks to be in the game til about mid game 

then it will get away on them

7-2 leafs

15 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet (and I'm not about to sift through 50+ pages of this thread to find out), but that Lastname guy that's on our team, he's going to get overworked, playing all positions on every line like that.  

:bigblush:

I thought maybe it is Last Names Jersey retirement and all the players are wearing Last Name for the warm up

maybe they will sell off the jerseys later

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Wow... This is the most adversity any team in the history of the league has faced. No team has been wrecked by a virus of this calibre... and now we're rising from the ashes.

We are bound to rally from this either immediately and/or long term. This group is far more tight nit after going through this together. I expect some more big time home friendly discount deals like Demmer's coming up.

I remember after I recovered from covid I just appreciated everyone around me much more... when you're sick as a horse it puts things in perspective... since I recovered I've really valued those around me more... really makes you value health and wellness more so than anything...

I have a feeling the boys will appreciate each other more long term and bond more over this.

Long live the worlds greatest sporting franchise! :towel:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1