The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Calgary pausing constructing of new arena

Rate this topic

BCNeil

13 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

that's too bad, I've always thought being directly under a saddle was the perfect analogy for Calgarys fan base 

I don't think there are differences between any team's fan bases. Sure there are toxic fans, but they are on every team. And if you spend time talking about another team's fans are you really any different than them?

• Like 1

In construction industry, can confirm costs and timelines are out of whack in a lot of areas due to current climate.

Not surprised a project as massive as this has hit a hurdle.

Edited by kanucks25
  • Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, butters said:

I don't think there are differences between any team's fan bases. Sure there are toxic fans, but they are on every team. And if you spend time talking about another team's fans are you really any different than them?

have you been to Calgary :sick:

its like there's a mandate for every man over 40 to be wearing jeans a size too tight. Its just wrong. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

have you been to Calgary :sick:

its like there's a mandate for every man over 40 to be wearing jeans a size too tight. Its just wrong. 

With a big buckle, and a roach clip hangin off their Stetson, yippee!   :gocan:

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, butters said:

Yep. Exactly this. Some of our fanbase is so high and mighty about other teams, it can honestly get pretty pathetic. Even just look at this forum alone, all types of fans. 

23 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Difference is Calgary's fans cheer for a team full of classless cowards, and live in an absolute hellhole.  Those inbred bovine fornicaters are a special kind of stupid.

does punching down on your perceived lessers make you feel any better personally?

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Difference is Calgary's fans cheer for a team full of classless cowards, and live in an absolute hellhole.  Those inbred bovine fornicaters are a special kind of stupid.

Classy and spot on as always, buddy ....but not really