The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks recall Jack Rathbone, Brogan Rafferty, Ashton Sautner

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, Provost said:

I think it is really important to keep in mind, this is the weakest the AHL has ever been so play this year is not really indicative of improvement.

Take out 4-6 guys from the AHL to be sitting on each taxi squad and you have taken most of the best 125-175 players out of the AHL.. and filled in the empty slots with ECHL level guys.

A very fair take. That being said, this good performance and continued hard work should bode confidence for young players like him and Lind as well, both of whom are/were doing well in the AHL. So I think the weaker AHL play could be beneficial too.

59 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

A very fair take. That being said, this good performance and continued hard work should bode confidence for young players like him and Lind as well, both of whom are/were doing well in the AHL. So I think the weaker AHL play could be beneficial too.

He has definitely taken a huge jump in development, his NHL prospects were looking pretty grim and now it is possible he carves himself a role as a complementary player.  These are the guys that should be in our bottom six and not well paid veterans.  With enough playing time, maybe one or two of the Lind/Gadjovich/Jasek level guys actually blossom and become material contributors rather than fringe NHLers.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Davathor said:

It's Boner Time!

Aladeen Heavy Industries LL Corp.

without prejudice

This day April 16th, 2021

Davathor

Re: Cease and desist demand

Dear Davathor:

It has come to our attention that you have made an unauthorized use of our registered Trade-Mark "It's Boner Time!" (the "Mark") which appears on www.forum.canucks.com in association with marketing or petition for updooting for an increase in online cred.

The Mark (Registered Trade-Mark number: 069696969) serves as an important representation of Aladeen Heavy Industries LLCorp.'s Brand (the "Company") and the goodwill of our business. It is imperative to protect it from actions that may confuse the public, or cause a loss of effectiveness or harm to our business.

Example of usage in keeping the Mark current by the Company:

4 hours ago, Aladeen said:

It's Boner Time! ®

® All Right's Reserved. "It's Boner Time!" is a registered trademark of Aladeen Heavy Industries LL Corp. and It's use is reserved solely for the use of Aladeen Heavy Industries LL Corp. it's subsidiaries, affiliates and partners. Any use of "It's Boner Time!" is forbidden in any form without direct permission from Aladeen Heavy Industries LL Corp. 

Your use infringes our right to exclusive use of the Mark, as protected by law including under section 19 of the Trade-marks Act (1985).

We demand that you (1) take immediate action to cease and desist from use of the Mark; and (2) respond to this letter within two days from the date of this letter to assure us of the actions you have tken to remedy this matter.

If you do not immediately remove every infringing material, and notify us in writing that you have done so, we will consider taking further action against you. We require the infringing material to be removed, and written notice within two days from the date of this letter indicating that every infringement of the Mark has ceased.

Please give this very important matter the utmost attention.

Sincerely,

signature.png

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

3 hours ago, SilentSam said:

How about the organization losing faith in Gaudette for his probable dilinquence in being the ground zero dude that has made every one sick?

Our full D core won’t be dressed on Sunday,. It’s an opportunity through circumstances for Rathbone .

Hope he does well.

If the rumours at true about Gaudette, I’d have is ass on the first train outta town too.

Wouldn't Rathbone have to sit for 10 days? Coming from Utica. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Surely Hughes is done for a lot of the season then and rightly so, shut him down, give Rathbone and Juolevi a decent chance.

Bowey might end up playing top-4 minutes in the end...

I just want him to take one good run at Mathews. 

4 hours ago, Angry Goose said:

Chatfield is probably one of the better skaters on the back end right now.  Kinda unfair to judge a guy based on a handful of games where the whole team was struggling.  Despite that, I saw him get caught standing still once by Matthews.  He's definitely a guy that deserves some games. 

I believe I stated that he requires more playing time in the next sentence, which you chose not to quote. I guess we aren't watching with the same set of eyes because he was beaten by far more than just Matthews in his handful of games. I'm generally pretty supportive of guys even when they struggle so it takes some mighty poor play for me to give him a nickname of the Human Turnstile. 

Anyway, we both agree he needs some more minutes. Cheers!!!

• Cheers 1

I had such high hopes for Rafferty, but the coaching staff sent him packing after one bad game.. meanwhile Chatfield got so many opportunities and was only taken out of the lineup when Hamonic was ready.

I hope we see a Rathbone - Juolevi pairing. B)

30 minutes ago, Trebreh said:

I had such high hopes for Rafferty, but the coaching staff sent him packing after one bad game.. meanwhile Chatfield got so many opportunities and was only taken out of the lineup when Hamonic was ready.

Roles bruh, roles.

4 hours ago, Dazzle said:

Let's not get carried away here...

I didn't say will, I said could.

In my mind, he' brings a more complete game and can still put up points.

He's definintely shown it in the A, hopefully he can bring to the show.

Hopefully, he can.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Aladeen said:

without prejudice

This day April 16th, 2021

Davathor

Re: Cease and desist demand

Dear Davathor:

It has come to our attention that you have made an unauthorized use of our registered Trade-Mark "It's Boner Time!" (the "Mark") which appears on www.forum.canucks.com in association with marketing or petition for updooting for an increase in online cred.

The Mark (Registered Trade-Mark number: 069696969) serves as an important representation of Aladeen Heavy Industries LLCorp.'s Brand (the "Company") and the goodwill of our business. It is imperative to protect it from actions that may confuse the public, or cause a loss of effectiveness or harm to our business.

Example of usage in keeping the Mark current by the Company:

Your use infringes our right to exclusive use of the Mark, as protected by law including under section 19 of the Trade-marks Act (1985).

We demand that you (1) take immediate action to cease and desist from use of the Mark; and (2) respond to this letter within two days from the date of this letter to assure us of the actions you have tken to remedy this matter.

If you do not immediately remove every infringing material, and notify us in writing that you have done so, we will consider taking further action against you. We require the infringing material to be removed, and written notice within two days from the date of this letter indicating that every infringement of the Mark has ceased.

Please give this very important matter the utmost attention.

Sincerely,

signature.png

No you don't get it, cuz rathBONE

so its BONEr time, like his name, right??

6 hours ago, Trebreh said:

He was recalled on emergency basis and should get in the lineup unless a roster player recovers by game day.  

• Huggy Bear 1

8 hours ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Surely Hughes is done for a lot of the season then and rightly so, shut him down, give Rathbone and Juolevi a decent chance.

Bowey might end up playing top-4 minutes in the end...

Bowey's a journeyman defenseman by now, isn't he? hasn't been able to hold a job with the Capitals, or the lowly Detroit Red Wings. Unless our defense is worse than the Red Wings.....

3 hours ago, wildcam said:

I am so excited to see Raathbone  future #3 D man and Bowey 6'2 plays with edge great skater could turn into #6 guy..

LInd will have a good look with 19 game left... 

Rathbone's been doing well in the AHL hasn't he? 

I don't really have high expectations for Madison Bowey, though...the guy seems like he's a depth defenseman at best now at this stage in his career. 

• Cheers 1