The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 20, 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

8 minutes ago, BCNate said:

This is a huge game tonight.  Win and we are 8 back of the Habs, with four games in hand, and 4 in a row against Ottawa.  Habs have the Oilers tomorrow, then 3 in a row against the Flames who will be fighting for their playoff lives.

Right now there are  tons of empty seats on my "we are getting into the playoffs " bus, but I guarantee you things will be looking pretty bright by this time next week.

I love your optimism, but methinks by this time next week you'll discover that your "we are getting into the playoffs" bus has square tires...

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, gurn said:

Thought Nylander was late to the meeting, had not heard "missed".

Maybe it was a different guy that completely missed one?

“It was a simple [situation] with Will,” said head coach Sheldon Keefe. “It’s just that he was late for a meeting here this morning and his status was that he wasn’t going to play tomorrow, and so we had him on the outside here today for practice and we’re going to discuss it and reassess it for tomorrow night’s game.

10 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I love your optimism, but methinks by this time next week you'll discover that your "we are getting into the playoffs" bus has square tires...

yeah i doubt we will make it, but ima stay optimistic lol