The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 20, 6 p.m. | SNP

Rate this topic

19 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

next yrs d should be let myers  go to seattle frees 6 mill up also trade a second and  eriksson to ottawa as a cap dump

hughes hamonic

juolevi tryamkin

edler clarke 

rathbone bowey

A second wont be though for LE

REFEREES

Graham Skilliter #24
GS24.jpg
Eric Furlatt #27
EF27.jpg
Games ’20-21 37 40
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 63 / 0 30 / 11
Career Games (Reg/PO) 502 / 0 1245 / 139
First NHL Game 1/28/13 10/8/01
Birthplace La Ronge, SK Trois-Rivieres, QC

LINESMEN

Derek Nansen #70
DN70.jpg
Kiel Murchison #79
KM79.jpg
Games ’20-21 39 38
Games ’19-20 (Reg/PO) 63 / 9 64 / 17
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1161 / 61 577 / 34
First NHL Game 10/11/02 1/21/13
Birthplace Ottawa, ON Cloverdale, BC
1 minute ago, 73 Percent said:

A second wont be though for LE

depends on how cheap ottawa owner is   cap hit of 6 mill and3 mill actual money after the 1 mill bonus  saves them 3 mill  and gets team closer to cap  a early second will get job done or we can bury him in utica 

12 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

depends on how cheap ottawa owner is   cap hit of 6 mill and3 mill actual money after the 1 mill bonus  saves them 3 mill  and gets team closer to cap  a early second will get job done or we can bury him in utica 

It cost the leafs a first to get rid of marleau when the world was normal. I dont think we can even get rid of LE for a first.  Also burying only saves a million.

Edited by 73 Percent
  • Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Or maybe he’s still deciding who he’s dressing. Literally who cares 

Who cares what the lineup is? Lol this whole board. 

I wish green put more thought into his coaching than the comments he thinks are so smart

11 minutes ago, Conscience said:

Who cares what the lineup is? Lol this whole board. 

I wish green put more thought into his coaching than the comments he thinks are so smart

The local sports media cares, as they seemingly ask that whenever possible. What exactly is your point? 

• Hydration 2
  • RoughGame 1
3 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I would love it if the 3rd and 4th lines just lit it up against the Leafs. 

vesey with a hatty would be the best.

• Hydration 3
7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The local sports media cares, as they seemingly ask that whenever possible. What exactly is your point?

Say who is in instead of pretending to be smart is my point, what is your point.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Chronic.Canucks.Fan said:

Crushed my first two finals yesterday and today, first job interview with BC Hydro today went well and I have a second one next week. Celebrating 4/20 at home in style.

The only way this day could be better is if Highmore scores the GWG against the Leafs for our 69th all time win against them on 420. Niiice.

have your self a day! Good luck

• Hydration 1
Just now, Conscience said:

Say who is in instead of pretending to be smart is my point, what is your point.

So the whole "who cares what the lineup is" statement you made was for what purpose exactly? Like @Devron44mentioned, the practice was public and was attended by media, so they can come to conclusions based on that, as history shows that is a solid indicator of the lineup. That being said, Travis may want to keep some of his decisions to himself until he has to submit his roster later on. 

I don't think he's "pretending to be smart" merely keeping his cards close to the chest. That's my point.

• Hydration 2
  • Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Mikheyev & Hyman both play with decent size & thrust. This should leave them relying more on the wimpy. 'skillsy' type of wingers.

They still have Simmonds, Muzzin and Bogosian who are big and physical players. 

Edited by PhillipBlunt
2 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Is the game live tonight? All I’m seeing is baseball scheduled on Sportsnet

99.99% it will be on. TV schedules are programmed weeks in advance, so it's probably just borked.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

They still have Simmonds, Muzzin and Bogosian who are big and physical players. 

Simmonds had a wrist injury recently. Wonder if he's reluctant to tangle right now? The other 2 are plodding D-dinos. Although I appreciate Muzzin flippin' that game puck to M Tkachunky, earlier this season :^)

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 2
  • -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Toronto Maple Leaves | April 20, 6 p.m. | SNP
  • -Vintage Canuck- unfeatured and unpinned this topic