The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 22, 7 p.m. | SNP, RDS2

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Yeah, he's been pretty decent, plays gritty. I liked Vesey's game as well, think he'll eventually provide more offence. Highmore had a pretty good game as well. I like the players Benning brought in. Imagine if Bowey realizes his potential here. Asking too much?  Not really upset with losing Gaudette.

Given the chances Bowey has had with multiple clubs i really only expect him to be an expansion draft exposed player

would like to see more out of Vesey given his ice time 

51 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

They better donate the rest like it says in the article.

Team goes through a horrible time with Covid. Theres doubt that they’ll even finish the season. Families are suffering.

The team comes back and pulls off 2 victory’s against all the odds. The heart of this team that Benning built did that. 

It’s pretty gross when you think of it 

Nearly as gross as LeBron James threatening the life of a police officer today.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rekker said:

I hear you. I've watched some Oilers game and I get it's tough to hit a guy like McD. So tough to gap him and he will lateral the second you commit. What gets me is where I've seen guys turn away from hitting him when they can, in games that have gotten away. I mean, the game is out of hand, why not finish a check on this guy. Not just McD. It's rampant. And anyone can be a net front presence now. Some coaches even teach to let the opponent between yourself and the goalie in front of the net. Worry about the shot. It's just so weird on the eyes.

Im watching Oilers Habs game now