Rate this topic

-SN-

1 hour ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Ok back to update

felt fine until about 10 pm, 12 hrs after shot

sudden onset of chills

but I felt fine otherwise 

went to bed , slept but somewhat restlessly 

all symptoms gone in the am and feel fine now.

Thanks, you’re alive, that’s a good thing.

56 minutes ago, bree2 said:

i had the moderna and all i felt was a little soreness for about a few hours, then nothing

Exact same here, we both had Moderna 

Would have gladly had the AsterZen shot, not picky

come on everyone, get your shot

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

My ex got the AZ and had awful side effects for a day or two.

My son's Mom in law had Pfizer and she was sick (vomiting) for a day...but that could also be anxiety.

Pharmacist said you have symptoms cause your immune system is kicking in , so technically symptoms are good 

Everyone reacts differently, my brother was wiped out after and had to take 2 naps a day for first 48 hrs 

my husband basically had same reaction as me 

better than ending up in the hospital with Covid .

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, 73 Percent said:

He definitely hasn't lived up to his draft position but I agree with you that he is a good player. 

The guy is a 3rd line winger that can bang and score inconsistently. People seem to forget that there are 4 lines to a hockey team. No no team has ever won a cup with ok only 6 forwards.

hes a 4th liner, hes had numerous chances and always falters, most and even the organization probably feels sameway

1 minute ago, Chris12345 said:

Nice! Did you catch that bad boy? I have never caught a salmon. It's on the list.

Yes, living and working as winter Caretaker with my wife in Newton Cove, floating fishing resort westcoast Vancouver island.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Yes, living and working as winter Caretaker with my wife in Newton Cove, floating fishing resort westcoast Vancouver island.

Sweet! I might have to visit! Once things are normal.

I almost went fishing today but it was wet.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

Exact same here, we both had Moderna 

Would have gladly had the AsterZen shot, not picky

come on everyone, get your shot

Got the Moderna yesterday, arm's a bit sore and been a bit tired so far but that's about it *knock on wood*.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

Nice! Did you catch that bad boy? I have never caught a salmon. It's on the list.

Even numbered year, Hagensborg BC. First half of August. Pink salmon on the fly, all day long. 12 foot type 5 sink tip, doesnt really matter the fly, they'll snap at anything bright. I've had dozens of 100+ fish days there, so many in fact, that I've retired from fishing altogether heh. But, if you want a semi-cheap vacation, in a dream venue, go to the Bella Coola river from the government campsite all the way down to the inlet at Bella Coola settlement proper. The fish still have sea lice at that point, and shore roasted pink salmon is among the tastiest thing you can ever eat.