The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 24, 7 p.m. | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

15 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Smart man. Re-sign Green,  however I would let go of Newell Brown. Our PP only scored on pure skill. Brown hasn't adapted his strategies on the PP and it has been stagnant for far too long. Having said that, we'll probably score a couple PP goals tonight. Make or break tonight, let's goooooo!!!!!

• Cheers 1

TG, please do not dress Mcaelis. Insert Macewan. Guy has size, speed and some scoring ability. Mcaelis is like a smaller version of LE in that he has no impact on the outcome on the game and is basically a warm body.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

37 minutes ago, ohmy said:

Smart man. Re-sign Green,  however I would let go of Newell Brown. Our PP only scored on pure skill. Brown hasn't adapted his strategies on the PP and it has been stagnant for far too long. Having said that, we'll probably score a couple PP goals tonight. Make or break tonight, let's goooooo!!!!!

Smart move signing a coach that has a 4 year sub 500 record?

• RoughGame 1

29 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Eddie's a blast...he's on 650 a lot and he's so approachable.  He interacts with fans and has never completely disconnected from the team.

He and Mama Lack are both gems and I'm glad we had them for the time we did.  Players who "stay on" and interested long after they go are appreciated.

gott a clip?

14 minutes ago, hateleafs said:

Jared McCann 13 goals 13 assist 35th game kid just might turn out to be a 2 line centre 

He's better as a winger.  Think of him as another Gaudette, only with more offensive talent.  A center when you have really no other option (eg., injuries).

17 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

A shade under .500 for a rebuilding team. Doesnt seem that bad to me. 

.500 record doesn't mean much in the day of the shootout.  Only 7 teams out of 31 didn't have a .500 record last season.

Torts had a better than .500 record in his disaster year as head coach of the Canucks.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan