The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 24, 7 p.m. | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Nice staying up this late to see us win.  Holtby, what a beaut.    QHs didn't have a good game, was off a little...tough game, this OTT team doesn't look anything like the one we played the first go around.   3/4 since we got back ... is MTL 1/2 or is it 1/3 now?  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Can Lind play?

Right? Green took such a question in his media clip and got clearly annoyed, thinking it meant we would be packing it in to try out the new guys.

No, the TEAM isn't packing. Just Jake.

• Vintage 1

Just now, bigbadcanucks said:

Quinn Hughes...slowly working his way off the $7.0M to $8.0M AAV discussion to the $5.0M level.  Doing his best to help with the cap.

I know that Sergachev got 4.8 mil/year and is considered a hometown (no tax in Florida) discount.  

MacAvoy got 4.9 mil/year 

So I really don't see how Hughes can come in and ask for much more then 5 mil/year, I really can't.  Makar is a better d-man and probably won't get much more then 6 mil/year.  

45 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Well, that was an awesome period, we’re winning and I got a haircut from a topless girl that was also bringing me beer, bring on the third.

Why is your wife not wearing a shirt? And she brings you beer? Keeper!

1 minute ago, kloubek said:

Right? Green took such a question in his media clip and got clearly annoyed, thinking it meant we would be packing it in to try out the new guys.

No, the TEAM isn't packing. Just Jake.

Lind could be our Sttutzle

• Vintage 1