The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 26, 4 p.m. l TSN5, SNP

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Funny how when the team is not coached to sit back, dump and chase, and play rope a dope, they actually get some chances. Perhaps do that during the first 58 min. and if the team lacks the talent to play up beat, expose the weak links, get higher picks, and try again next year with new coaches.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, BPA said:

Stupid weak % passes

Yeah, not a fan of those PP looking passes to gain entry... when you have the extra man and time is against you how do you not have one guy dump it in and then your best puck retrievers in to hound the puck?  Instead they try little pretty passes while the Sens just stand around.  There's a time for set plays but that was not one of those times.  

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Man, imagine being smothered by the Senators

Bye bye playoffs

u really thought the canucks would make the playoffs esp with the current schedule that had? i see either flames or habs being the last and 4th team, both can make it....im just glad the canucks are actually playing, i already counted them out along time ago LOL , shocked ppl still think they can make it haha

• RoughGame 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Did anyone else notice Huggy having issues with his pants?  Like he kept having to tug them up ON the ice while playing?  Did he lose that much weight during COVID?  Don't they have straps to hold them up?  Wasn't sure what that was all about but it looked like a huge distraction.  Saw 3 different times where he either pulled them up or was adjusting.

Huggy needs a snuggy.

• Haha 1

I not surprised they look tired..

I made a post after first cpl games vs Leafs that next week would be hard on body and they would be tired.

First cpl games they were running on adrenaline.. now reality has kicked in their bodies are tired..

Green needs to bring in few fresh bodies. Throw in Rathbone Lind and cpl more players off the taxi squad.. Get some fresh legs and energy out there.

Bad loss.

I know some people think Green is a good coach and should come back.

I don't know if he will be back or not. But we are a bubble team that has games like this often where we don't look ready to go and get outplayed.

I am in the camp that a new coach with real experience is what we need. That's all. 

This is no knee jerk. Long term watching these guys do the same herky jerky over and over again.

I want a coach that commands respect and the players will go to war for.

Green is like the woke Oscars...ok but really not a classic.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1