The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

5 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Pathetic performance reflective of our pathetic coaching

We lose 3 in a row to Ottawa and delusional followers of Green want to extend him?

roll the loser culture excuses, what is it going to be tonight?

- schedule?

- tired?

- covid? 

Fire Green

Fire Benning 

Benning just signed an extension, he's not going anywhere. There's no point in firing Green at this point unless they're bringing in someone else to replace him, ride out the slide and hope for lottery luck. 

But yeah, we need to walk away from our coaching staff at the end of the season. 

• Cheers 2

The boys are absolute warriors for all coming back, i can't be mad. I just hope we keep dropping games here. Play minimal games, Take the good picks to help plug our needs after one clustertruck of a year. Our new golden child arrives next year as well

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Benning just signed an extension, he's not going anywhere. There's no point in firing Green at this point unless they're bringing in someone else to replace him, ride out the slide and hope for lottery luck. 

But yeah, we need to walk away from our coaching staff at the end of the season. 

Are you saying fire Green?

Thats just nuts, coconuts.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

This says it all. Cant wait to see how this gets spun to suggest letting Toffoli go and keeping those plugs was the right call.

This decision alone should have gotten Benning fired.

6 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

This says it all. Cant wait to see how this gets spun to suggest letting Toffoli go and keeping those plugs was the right call.

i dont even know french and i know what that means

12 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

It is time to UTILIZE this "Taxi Squad" 

Rotate players in and out of the line up the rest of the year. Gives some younger prospect a handful of games to get their feet wet, while resting the team to try and avoid any late season injuries during this schedule.

Yeah, I don’t see why Benning is mining the scrap heap when we have prospects that need development. Hawrilyuk, Highmore, Boyd, Vesey, really? Players that have worn out their chances elsewhere, get positioned ahead of our own prospects by Green - he has so little confidence in JBs drafting and player development that he would rather use players that were a bust elsewhere? That does not bode well for future progress. Still no sign of Rathbone - the third best defensive prospect we have had in years - after Hughes and Rafferty(who Green also refuses to play) - Rathbone. Their only virtue is that they are cheaper than the guys that aren’t playing (Ferland, Baertschi, Eriksson, Roussel, Beagle - 19 million useless dollars of Cap space - a quarter of the cap used on the useless).

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Agreed. Top 2 mistakes of his tenure. 6*6 Loui and lettin Toffu walk at 4.25

Couldn't believe he let him walk. My 15 year nephews know better than that..