The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Devron44 said:

Montreal might actually have more heat then the Canucks right now. Could you imagine if they somehow fell out. It’s still possible.

i seriously hope they dont, would never hear the end of calgary from fans and the media, marky that/tanev this.

2 minutes ago, Junkyard Dog said:

If we suck hard enough I’d want Clarke. Do it all RD. Almost Doughty-like. 

Exactly. Thats the type of player this team needs. Not another Hughes. Plus we need Right D or C not LD

Clarke would be perfect

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Taphouse Canuck said:

Realistically we were out of it at the end of February, but we dared to dream

Just shows. dreaming doesn't always work.

without covid we did have a shot, thanks to Calgary and Montreal pooping the bed.

I'm more interested in why the team did so poorly out of the gate, and if thats something that can be fixed by a coaching change or if its a personnel issue. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Montreal might actually have more heat then the Canucks right now. Could you imagine if they somehow fell out. It’s still possible.

that would be awesome. That and a Calgary 1st round exit. 

Just now, TNucks1 said:

i seriously hope they dont, would never hear the end of calgary from fans and the media, marky that/tanev this.

We have a better shot then Calgary is my point. Calgary isn’t gonna make it. Canucks usually win the last couple of the season ;)

Point is they spent all that money this off-season and fired a coach. Even if they get in which is most likely scenario as the Flames suck and Canucks are on their last life. It’s still possible and even if Montreal gets in the lose in round one there will be hell to pay over there imo 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

without covid we did have a shot, thanks to Calgary and Montreal pooping the bed.

I'm more interested in why the team did so poorly out of the gate, and if thats something that can be fixed by a coaching change or if its a personnel issue. 

Some of that was coaching, they were talking about it during the game

To begin the season our road powerplay was absolutely garbage, we went like 0/20+ 

Def lost us some games 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Petey_BOI said:

no love for big hughes?

I wouldn’t mind him. I am high on Clarke though. He’s made some strides in his defensive play this year playing pro which got him the doughty comparables. Prior to that he was compared to Karlsson. 

• Cheers 1