The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators l April 28, 2:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, EP Phone Home said:

The hurt is good. Especially if the new draft lotto rules kick in this year. Isn’t it that no team can get the 1st overall pick twice in a five year span? So theoretically, Buffalo and New Jersey would be void of getting the first overall pick. That would really give us a shot, just sayin:ph34r:

yup, but it starts the year after next.

• Thanks 1

Shocks me how so many have such little expectation of winning and acceptance of losing

its simply a losing culture in Vancouver 

we get spanked by Ottawa and immediately rationalize it 

any winning culture team would have cleaned house long ago 

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Petey_BOI said:

i think they were worth a watch.

the media only through demko under the bus. travis called out players that had a bad game, but said thats fine. travis said we cant play so unmotivated and stupid without saying those words. he also said being tired is not a excuse

Plus they asked Myers about that 1st goal and how come Mete was able to split the D...  and then he kind of sarcastically answered that the reporter had to rewatch the play and see where the breakdown was.  

It's obviously the forwards' job to cover the opposing d-men.  

Yeah, I'd say post-game interviews were worth a watch. 

At this stage of the season, the Sens are showing their youthful side. They’re still quick through 60 mins and look a lot fresher than other teams in the North. Will go out on a limb and say that as a team, they looked better than the Laffs did recently. 
Have to give credit when credit is due…well done Senators. Progressing well and looking completely different from the start of the year.

Hope we take a page out of their book for next season….go with the youth movement!!!

Edited by Cluminati*
  • Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 minute ago, EP Phone Home said:

The hurt is good. Especially if the new draft lotto rules kick in this year. Isn’t it that no team can get the 1st overall pick twice in a five year span? So theoretically, Buffalo and New Jersey would be void of getting the first overall pick. That would really give us a shot, just sayin:ph34r:

E8FEFC72-CDA9-463F-B954-33D45FD748A4.jpeg

I don’t think the new lotto rules happen till next draft 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Shocks me how so many have such little expectation of winning and acceptance of losing

its simply a losing culture in Vancouver 

we get spanked by Ottawa and immediately rationalize it 

any winning culture team would have cleaned house long ago 

They tried to put my son into an everyone wins soccer league, I pulled him out immediately.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Anyone on CDC with over 5,000 posts and up votes.

almost there DN, i believe in you.

Hire DumbNuck!

Edited by TNucks1
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

Kiss the playoffs goodbye. We have to do too much to make it a reality and we expect a mediocre team coming off battling Covid to do so.

Let's be reasonable. I hope they play hard for one another but ultimatley my main hope is that their health improves and they all recover 100% 

So Green talks about both veterans and young guys making mental mistakes.

I wonder how he’d feel if one of the players criticized his dump and chase method or Brown’s ancient, predictable drop pass, or whatever the hell it is that Baumgartner does. 

Congrats to the Sens, who now have pulled one point ahead of us in the standings, with the win tonight.

Of course, we have seven games in hand on them, but still...

Thomas Drance went on record a while back saying that no matter how bad things got in Vancouver, the Sens would never catch or pass us this season.

At least we proved Drancer wrong.

#moralvictories ;) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

Havent watched the game yet. Had to pvr it. Wasit as bad as the score indicated?

Pretty bad amigo, hard to pick out a good Canuck.  Myers was probably the best d-man and....  Hoglander our best forward.